WoT Coil

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CrazySlasher said:
I recently purchased the 15 WoT coil made by Coiltek. I'm using it with an E-trac and I'll be honest, I'm not loving at the moment. Anyone here have or used one? Maybe give me some tips.

I have been using them on my Sov GT and my Excal for years. I dont own an Etrac but I can answer questions on the WOT if you tell me what they are.....

I have no trouble pinpointing with it, and it goes deep on both my sov and my excal.....

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could you explain what bothers you about it?

OP
OP
CrazySlasher

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should have been more specific. I'm not seeing any great improvement in depth over my stock coil. I set-up a little test garden in my back yard and it was comparable aside from a half-cent I planted in which the stock actually picked it up and the WoT did not.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CrazySlasher said:
I should have been more specific. I'm not seeing any great improvement in depth over my stock coil. I set-up a little test garden in my back yard and it was comparable aside from a half-cent I planted in which the stock actually picked it up and the WoT did not.
How old is your test garden, freshly planted? I know I see a difference in the WOT on the Excals and Sov GTs at the beaches I hunt, both in depth and coverage....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread