Would like to "re-introduce" myself...........

jaken

Aug 26, 2004
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue & Gray and MineLab GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am John Kendrick from Virginia. My wife and I run "Diggin' in Virginia" which is an organized Civil War relic hunting group that hunts unseeded CW sites in VA. We usually hold hunts in the spring and fall.

I was a member of Treasurenet way back in the early 90's when Marc first started the site and probably had a few thousand posts. Kinda drifted away from forums for awhile and when the site was revamped all my participation stats went away so I rejoined back in 2004. Haven't been posting too much but plan to start participating more.

I also make quality spring steel probes for the bottle and CW hut hunters.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back, John!

pp-civilwar-print2 (2).jpg

Flex68

Dec 10, 2013
SW Virginia
Detector(s) used
Currently researching to buy
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am John Kendrick from Virginia. My wife and I run "Diggin' in Virginia" which is an organized Civil War relic hunting group that hunts unseeded CW sites in VA. We usually hold hunts in the spring and fall.

I was a member of Treasurenet way back in the early 90's when Marc first started the site and probably had a few thousand posts. Kinda drifted away from forums for awhile and when the site was revamped all my participation stats went away so I rejoined back in 2004. Haven't been posting too much but plan to start participating more.

I also make quality spring steel probes for the bottle and CW hut hunters.

Hello, John.
Whereabouts in VA are you located?

OP
OP
jaken

jaken

Aug 26, 2004
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue & Gray and MineLab GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting