Would this work?

Alaskan Adventurer

Dec 20, 2009
Ecuador
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would this work? I have been in Ecuador for a year now, and a group of prospector/adventure loving friends of mine are planning on putting this idea together. One of us is a fairly skilled photographer/videographer and we plan on filming and taking numerous pics of all our trips and in detail. There are 5 of us, and all solid people. Would you watch this? The trips vary in terrain and areas of Ecuador and are about both prospecting and overall adventure. Our first major planned trip consists of a quick charter plane flight to film the area we will be prospecting, with a follow up helicopter charter to drop us off for a week of prospecting. This area is rugged and is known as a very rich gold area. No current claims due to its remoteness. Absolutely beautiful and very much pristine. I have two investor friends who might be interested in working with us. If we find sufficient gold, we will be chartering a couple of dredges in. Obviously we will never mention the name of the river or even the general area we are working unless we decide otherwise.

The trips will vary from the high mountains of the Andes to the vastness of the Amazon basin as well as the coast.

Opinions? We are aiming for the dry season to start our first expedition.

Would you visit this site often, if it was updated frequently?

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: Cool-I get to sit here in my nice warm house sippn' my am coffe and you do all the work and VIOLA sounds good to me. As I get older I enjoy others adventures much more. Wis ya luck as had quite a few friends go there and they lost everything. Even their retirement funds in the banks when nationalized. I understand you were there for a year or so but when ya find that righteous oro puro the scene changes and you are indeed in danger. No stories just experiences from a half dozen buds who tried. Err on the side a caution and I truly hope ya find a ton!!!!respect-John :hello2: :hello:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love adventures from both sides of the fence. So count me in as a frequent viewer :icon_thumleft:

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So when is the first show! But, I've heard some first hand gold stories out of south america from the person who lived the tale so John's caution is accurate, just trying to help..........63bkpkr

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as long as you leave all the drama out , just prospecting .You will have a large following !

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds great

wwace

Jan 4, 2006
Anchorage AK
Detector(s) used
Exterra 70, Etrac, AT Pro
As a commercial venture? Probably not. If a treasure hunting site with lots of content and maybe forums or stories yep, I follow literally dozens of detecting and mining sites already, not much else to do in the winter as you know.

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
sure i would watch, like was said by someone........... with out the fake drama. get to see the lay of the land and the rivers... of course the gold.

bill-cr

OP
OP
Alaskan Adventurer

Alaskan Adventurer

Dec 20, 2009
Ecuador
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a commercial venture? Probably not. If a treasure hunting site with lots of content and maybe forums or stories yep, I follow literally dozens of detecting and mining sites already, not much else to do in the winter as you know.

Hey Bill, still coming to Ecuador to dredge?

Thanks for all the replies and advice to all who posted!

AA

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
AA

I would love to come to Ecuador.. I just cannot get away from the hotel. looks like I am just going to watch your videos for now.

bill-cr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread