Foto-0023.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 406

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi txnpuller,
Dowsing has revealed a gold attraction in the green circled area and a silver attraction in the blue circled area.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

Attachments

• Foto-0023dowsed.JPG
    Foto-0023dowsed.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 405

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
SWR said:
txnpuller said:
i would like to see what you all get

We would like to see what all you get. :hello:

SWR:
You,clearly,are,anti-dowsing,read,ur,stuff....why,you,come,here?Bet,you,did,not,know,Albert,Einstein,dowsed,huh?Look,up,Abbey,Mermett.

It,is,a,matter,or,record,that,dowsing,was,used,by,people,back,to,egyptian,era....why,do,u,persist,with,implied,mockery?

You,are,in,an,area,of,great,treasures.Go,find,one,and,POST,YOUR,finds.Maybe,folks,will,be,entertained.
As,is,folks,are,just,frustrated,by,your,remarks.If,they,do,not,want,to'post,their,pics,from.dowsing,finds,i'm,ok,with,that.
You,seem,to,be,focussing,primarily,upon,wanting,posts,as,proof,dowsing,works.
We,believe,and,have,our,own,individual,proof,so,we,continue.
YOU,have,not,even,started.Its,easy.Two,rods,home-made.SEARCH,for,a,water,main,near,you,yourself.
IT,WORKS!
Then,proceed,from,there.YOU,may,end,up,being,really,really,good,the,with,practice.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
SWR said:
morbiusandneo said:
SWR said:
txnpuller said:
i would like to see what you all get

We would like to see what all you get. :hello:

SWR:
You,clearly,are,anti-dowsing,read,ur,stuff....why,you,come,here?Bet,you,did,not,know,Albert,Einstein,dowsed,huh?Look,up,Abbey,Mermett.

SWR is not anti-dowsing. SWR is pro-education.

And to prove it, I will educate you to the fact there is no proof or even plausible evidence Albert Einstein was a dowser, or even dowsed. Dowsers and uneducated debaters constantly make this error.

I am more than proud, and somewhat giddy... that I have increased your IQ on this subject matter. Stop spreading misnomers about Einstein :stop:

So are you implying that there is not a possibility that Einstein ever dowsed at all?

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
http://barbfeick.com/dowsing/einstein.htm

For believer or skeptic, there's no definitive proof either way.
http://paranormal.about.com/od/dowsing/a/All-About-Dowsing.htm

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ert+Einstein+dowsing&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A3373175

Einstein’s beliefs were shared by many other imminent scientists of their time. French Nobel Laureate Charles Richet wrote, “We must accept dowsing as fact. It is useless to work experiments merely to prove its existence. It exists. What is needed is its development.”
http://www.hauntednevada.com/dowsing.html

Hope,you-all,enjoy,my,links :read2:

OP
OP
txnpuller

txnpuller

Feb 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR i wish you would leave my post alone so the dowsers can check this for me . when i find some thing i will let you know . by the way i have been to this site before i posted this where Jon has pointed out and there is some thing there . I have not dug yet cause its alfull dry and would like to see what the dowsers get . If you dont wont to post the results here please email them or pm them to me . thanks guys

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey txnpuller...This photo seem to be good for me...You are right as there is something there. I am getting that the tree is marked. I can’t see the marks. I am getting gold coins buried 2 foot deep in a saddle bag...Art

Attachments

• Foto-0023.jpg
    Foto-0023.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 297
  • Foto-0023.jpg # 2.jpg
    Foto-0023.jpg # 2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 290
OP
OP
txnpuller

txnpuller

Feb 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks guys i will get down there and see what we find. red or okie chime in if you have checked it i thank yall very much.

Boomdeyada

Dec 2, 2010
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000
Hey, txnpuller,
I was wondering what type tree that is, as I am from Tx also. Is that a Mesquite? I see there are alot of cedars too.
Looks like alot of root plowing going on. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
txnpuller

txnpuller

Feb 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boomdeyada said:
Hey, txnpuller,
I was wondering what type tree that is, as I am from Tx also. Is that a Mesquite? I see there are alot of cedars too.
Looks like alot of root plowing going on. :thumbsup:
hi there no its not a Mesquite i think its a post oak or a elm yes the cedars are awful we have been dozing them out of the way to dowse the area.

Boomdeyada

Dec 2, 2010
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000
txnpuller,
Thank you for telling me what the tree is. It didn't look that old to me, so thats why I really wonder about it having a treasure mark. There could be treasure there under or around it, just that JMHO the tree would be way to young or not there at all for a mark to be on it.
Keep digging though, you may strike it good. Could be gold..... ya never know..... :thumbsup:
Joy

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
That looks like an oak to me.
Oaks grow very slowly, which is why it is one of the premier woods carpenter's working with.
This treasure site is the "stuff dreams are made of"!! :icon_sunny:
Thanks for keeping us updated on your hunt,too.

Boomdeyada

Dec 2, 2010
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000
Not sure on the oak as I have an oak almost that size round and its 15 years old and I planted it when it was 3 feet high. Ofcourse it had the grey line water so grew like crazy. It all depends on the water it gets as to how fast they grow. We have some here on the river that grow super fast. Just sayin! :wink:

OP
OP
txnpuller

txnpuller

Feb 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boomdeyada said:
Not sure on the oak as I have an oak almost that size round and its 15 years old and I planted it when it was 3 feet high. Ofcourse it had the grey line water so grew like crazy. It all depends on the water it gets as to how fast they grow. We have some here on the river that grow super fast. Just sayin! :wink:
Im going down there this weekend i will check and see. I think its a live oak after talking with my mom
but we will see. she thinks she has found markings on the tree i have not looked that close

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread