Would you rather...

24k dreams

Oct 28, 2012
Upvote 0
If I were pressed for time - huge hit once. But otherwise, I'd rather always have something to shoot for and know that I have a chance each and every time I step into a new bank.

huge hit once only if in the end, i'd get the same amount of silver anyway.

For sure, nothing like the rush of solid roll(s)!!!! Screw the trickling down crap! lol.

HH

I agree with the big hit and finding another hobby after that. There are a lot of things that i would do

This is true. I guess if you knew that you get one big hit and that's it than it would be easy to walk away. I have officially changed my mind on this one.

This is true. I guess if you knew that you get one big hit and that's it than it would be easy to walk away. I have officially changed my mind on this one.

I'd like to agree, but being so OCD I'd probably still CRH after a one-and-done huge hit.

I've had the big hit more then once. It only feeds the fire to go out and find more. I'd rather find a few keepers each time, then know that any boxes from that point on would be a waste of time.

Homie this is a clean site we all clean right? ... Right??

Lol. I love that "eminem" is on this site. I like you jokes. Marshall Mathers may be clean now but got damn he had a problem for a lil bit... Now we just need "50 cent" to chime in. That dude can't float in water with all of those bullet holes... HOLLA

Define big hit-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Define big hit-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

I kept this vague on purpose. Not everybody has the same bank roll for CRH. Use your imagination and keep it simple :)

To me this is a hobby... I have a full time job to earn $$$ and I rarely play the lottery. I agree a big hit would be awesome, but as a hobby, I'd rather get a few each and every time. It's kind of like a golfer reference I heard recently... you might suck at golf, but those 2-3 good shots and 1 great shot each time out keeps you coming back to have fun. Not much on one hit wonders.

JMB

To me this is a hobby... I have a full time job to earn $$$ and I rarely play the lottery. I agree a big hit would be awesome, but as a hobby, I'd rather get a few each and every time. It's kind of like a golfer reference I heard recently... you might suck at golf, but those 2-3 good shots and 1 great shot each time out keeps you coming back to have fun. Not much on one hit wonders.

JMB

And that right there was nicely said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back