pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think the coin should be known/renamed/referred to now as being the ODNickel, that should stick as you know finding one seems like it just isn't going to happen. Sort of a memorial type thing so it's not forgotten. :)

OP
OP
DirtStalker

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the coin should be known/renamed/referred to now as being the ODNickel, that should stick as you know finding one seems like it just isn't going to happen. Sort of a memorial type thing so it's not forgotten. :)
Could you imagine the auction price on that ODNickel

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I would, but only if he would do,the same if I ever, ever find my first silver quarter.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
This is priceless! I have been following the "OD Nickel Saga" for at least a year now, and everyday when I hit TNet, I fear that a post will appear, declaring that OD has found the elusive OD nickel, at which point the fun will meet it's tragic demise.

I guarantee you that no less than 1000 comments have been made on this topic. No one has ever been this famous for "not" finding a coin!

I really want him to find one, but I don't want this crazy hayride to end.

I will most assuredly vote for the banner. I just hope that the moderators will appreciate the gravity of the situation, when it happens.

Long live the OD Nickel Saga!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is priceless! I have been following the "OD Nickel Saga" for at least a year now, and everyday when I hit TNet, I fear that a post will appear, declaring that OD has found the elusive OD nickel, at which point the fun will meet it's tragic demise.

I guarantee you that no less than 1000 comments have been made on this topic. No one has ever been this famous for "not" finding a coin!

I really want him to find one, but I don't want this crazy hayride to end.

I will most assuredly vote for the banner. I just hope that the moderators will appreciate the gravity of the situation, when it happens.

Long live the OD Nickel Saga!

I'm with ya man! Can't wait to see the post he does when he finally gets one. I'll def vote banner! Just hope it drags out awhile before it happens :laughing7:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OD will find his war nickel, there is no doubt in my mind, and I will vote Banner for him.

He deserves it on merit alone for the long suffering patience of being a good sport. :notworthy: :icon_thumright:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.D.'s war nick is his elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow:BangHead:

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who the heck started this poor saga of sorts, Sheesh I have never found a capped bust, can we start a saga for me lol!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're getting no sympathy from me lol.

Lol, this war nickel thing is awesome, I just hope I'm there when you finally get yours

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread