Wow fun site love it!!

rx8driver

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Retired second time Golf pro. 5 years ago picked up MD note said works good but to heavy! Now's the time after lot of research bought ML 60 lite and easy to lug around so not to be discouraged. Love the hunt walk in the woods, but so funny never once thought about how hard it is to dig here in AZ never mind up and down and the knees!! But hooked and ordering xp deus Should be able to recover money easier if I find can no longer get up and down HA! Golf courses here are rarely hunted (open all year) Pretty interesting what I have found.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from Indiana. Hope you find silver and gold.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Virginia! This hobby can test out the ole' knees pretty good but the hunt can be worth when you hit those items on the bucket list or the one you thought you would never see. Plus, you get outside, fresh air and hopefully meet others with the same interest and enjoy some stories and hunting hints Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :hello:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome but watch out for flying golf balls. I know.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
golf.gif
Welcome Aboard Rx8Driver ! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread