Wow ~ ~ ~ magical "bones"! !

llinyun

Tenderfoot
Aug 12, 2010
Wow ~ ~ ~ magical "bones"! !

I first watched a Bones' episode totally by accident, when I was flipping through channels on tv. I fell in love with it. No, waiting anxiously for the show's sixth season to begin I bring myself to write a review about it.Bones is a great show. It has it all: humor, drama, angst, sexual tension; everything we love to see in a show.The Bones/Booth relationship is what kept me glued to the TV for the most part, but then I learned to like the whole squint squad, how could I not? In my opinion is what makes this show one of the best on recent television, it also shines light to the other characters of
the show and their story plots. By the time I watched the second season I was totally gone without chance of return, the second season is by the way one of my favorites of the show until now.
In spite of using some old formula for a tv show: the never ending UST between the main characters, the show inovated with its unique episodes and plots - I'm sure that most viewers were as stunned by the 100th episode as I was - and I hope that it continues with its uniqueness until the end.

The hills DVD 1-5
Medium complete DVD 1-6

Hardey

Jan 5, 2011
Re: Wow ~ ~ ~ magical "bones"! !

bones is really a nice show , i really like it , it is one of the best shows on tv .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread