penniesmine

Jan 17, 2010
Low Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC/ Fisher F-75 Special Edittion LTD Black Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beach hunting has been good to me. I was Beach hunting after dark when i got this low tone on my E-TRAC, I yelled to my wife White Gold!! with a Diamond!!
Then i gave the ring to my wife and went back hunting. It wasn't till we got home and really looked at it and WOW!! :icon_sunny: Platinum..I have been hunting
the beaches in SC. for 8 years now, i have found Gold,Silver,Toys but never a Ring with this kind of value. I took it to a jewelery store and they appraised it at
$5200 Still Shocked!! I was hunting in the wash out area and big holes when i got the signal about 8" down was this Ring..(Inside the ring is PT900)
There is no name inside, would be nice to find owner.

Attachments

• P9230516.jpg
    P9230516.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 6,606
  • P9230528.JPG
    P9230528.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 6,544
  • P9230529.JPG
    P9230529.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 6,534
  • P9230530.JPG
    P9230530.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 6,499
  • P9230531.JPG
    P9230531.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 6,461
Upvote 0

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300

lidigger

Sep 4, 2010
Savannah, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur, White's BeachHunter 300, White's Prizm IV, White's Bullseye II Pointer (x2)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drool. Not familiar with your detector. Were you in the water searching holes or on the beach?

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is one beautiful ring :headbang: Congrats !!! Headed to the SC coast this morning. Hope you left me a little something :laughing9:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Alan, if I found a rock like that . . . I wouldn't be trying too hard to find it's owner!
Though that would be the right thing to do. :wink:
I'd be going straight out and buying a good used snowmobile! :laughing9:

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
What dreams are made of!!!!! BANNER that thing! Congrats. jgas

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
I was looking on craigs list this am and there was a party barge for $2500 that has pop up camper on the platform If I located something like that I would sell it asap and get that party barge and mount that airstream I have on it I would have the nicest red neck house boat around. What a find that kind of money could get you a truck to pull the trailer too. Good things come to those who work.
That is why I never buy rings they are lost too easily investing in them is nuts if Americans paid down some of that debt they would fair much better. We have been married 10 years in our place 8 started with nothing now we own everything we are debt free. We have paid off some hundred K of bills in that ten years.

Banner find oh I saw it on the banner?

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Congrats! Beat me to the Banner vote AND it is a BANNER Find!

My only banner find (so far) has been a PT 900 also (about 4 weeks back) .. sure is fun eh?

HH Joe

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Knowing its real value begins with getting it certified by a renown company. You can't beat GIA for that purpose. They'll give you the exact condition (cut, color, carat, etc.) and Certification--but not value.

With that Cert. you can Google eBay, etc. to see what others are asking and getting for the exact same stone (or, at least, one very similar). Note that GIA examines only loose stones, so yours would have to be first removed from the setting.
I just finished going through this process with GIA and was very pleased, especially when I sold the stone and was told that that the GIA cert. is what facilitated the sale. It will cost about $100 to get the Cert. in about two weeks; or about $200 to get the Cert. within 2 days; your choice. All this info in online at their site.
Great find !!
Don....

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A awesome find there. Congrats on the banner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions