wow this guy sucks.. but did all the work for me!!!

jeremiah212

Jan 23, 2005
kahnawake, Quebec Canada
i get to the beach today only to find at least 50 un-filled holes all over the sand.

very annoyed because they may think its me leavivng holes open, so before i start detecting i figure ill go cover all his hole first..

of coarse i scan the holes before i cover em over.. wel you would not believe it! (and this is no exaggeration) 8 out of 10 holes had a coin in it! no kidding this guy must be the worst pinpointer on earth to leave coins in almost all his holes..he left me $13.60 total in his uncovered holes.. and one of em had a silver italian braclet in it..(post pic of it soon)

so he did all the work for me..all i did was look around for uncovered holes and pull the targets out..like shooting fish in a barrel !!! ;D ;D

Attachments

• Picture 014.JPG
    Picture 014.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 667
Upvote 0
Yeah but wouldn't you like to catch the sob. I hate guys who
do this to our hobby. If I see someone doing it, I usually try
to tell the person, not always a guy, that he is making it look bad
for all of us. I also tell him maybe the next time he won't even
be allowed to hunt on the beach, because some young kid fell
into a hole that was dug by someone metal detecting and he '
got hurt.

You know if he hunts this way in the sand, he hunts the same
way on land. Anyway, congrats on the finds.

WOW!! Nice haul!! I'd like to show up for work monday morning and find all the work done for ME!! Just pick up my check and go HOME...or the bar....whichever I drive by first..

the holes were probably left by a kid playing in the sand...............and think of all the names you guys are calling the poor kid ;D

We used to hunt with a guy in a hurry that figured the tide would do the work for him. My buddy was covering his holes and found a nice gold ring w/diamonds not a few feet away. This guy has since mended his ways after a bit of teasing.

Good work and yes it pays to be neat.

Probably figured that, with all the holes left by kids building sand castles, a few more wouldn't be noticed. A few, maybe, but fifty? And the tide only reaches so high...oh, well, if I were you I'd both thank him and berate him.

thinking about it , i wish i had been there to see him diggin all those holes and not finding any his targets..bet it was a good show! lol

wouldn't mind finding out where else he detects..could make a good living following behind this guy! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back