Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you've read Lisa's thread, then you know what a day we had! If not..then here's the link..

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,148919.0.html :wink:

After helping her gather/dig up all that great stuff, I managed to find a few keepers.

1960 Rosie
Two 1945D Silver war nickels
A Buffalo nickel
Ten Wheats, the oldest being 1910
Two tax tokens, one from Bama and one from Louisiana. Guess that find was preparing me for the LA hunt in April! :icon_biggrin:
A neat Fob..has "Think Safety" on the back
Two miners' tags
A lead seal with what looks like the number 85
A neat locket that says, "This is your life"
Change
Hem weight
buttons
100_0785.jpg

100_0787.jpg

100_0788.jpg

A Navy button? Don't have a clue on the era...anybody? Still has the round shank, but it's so crusty, I can't read anything on it.
100_0786.jpg

And these things were everywhere!
100_0792.jpg
And the pocket watch, and the fork. :)

And the junk.... :wink:
100_0793.jpg

Had a fun day!

Nana :wink:

Upvote 0
D

Driftking102

That stuff is pretty neat! Nice silvers! Ewww look at the junk of iron in the last picture! Yuck. lol Great job on hunting! :) :thumbsup:

JC dig's

Jul 10, 2007
Culpeper,Va
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x / whites xlt / garret ace250
Good job! what kind of tokens are those with the holes in them...

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a fun, fun day...congrats on the finds. I know those little square things looks like the ones on file cabinets drawers...could be for something else but that's what it looks like to me. :icon_scratch:

:wink: RR

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jc in culpeper said:
Good job! what kind of tokens are those with the holes in them...
Those are tax tokens, JC. One's an Alabama and the other is Louisiana. :)

River Rat said:
Looks like a fun, fun day...congrats on the finds. I know those little square things looks like the ones on file cabinets drawers...could be for something else but that's what it looks like to me. :icon_scratch:

:wink: RR
That's what Lisa said she thought they were too, Judie....they must'a had an awefully big file cabinet! :D There's a bunch of 'em I didn't dig, and a bunch I didn't even take a picture of. :P

Thanks ya'll!! Nana :)

john37115

Nov 8, 2007
Tennessee, USA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, F75, Nautilus dmc IIb, Custom Soveriegn, Pro XL, Classic IV, IDX, Compass Gold Scanner Pro
Nana you and Lisa look like treasure magnets. You have been kickin some serious arse lately. Congrats I looked at Lisa's post also and I love the marbles and tanks. I could almost picture the kiddies playing in the vacant lot umpteen years ago. It's wild how the privett preserved the finds from the lawnmower of the years. Looks like I want to be far away from you at LBH you are on fire girl... :D

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yesterday I found a Navy button like the one you have here. I'm in Chambers Co. Texas. The area that I am hunting in date from 1827 To the 1850's. Most of the things I find date around 1820, to 1837. Found a lot of Republic of Texas buttons, "Army, Navy, Marine Corp., Inf. and lots of flat buttons dating to the 1820's. All the Republic button dates around 1837 to 1839. Congradulation on you finds.

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
W@W and W@W again...GREAT hunt Nana. L@@KS like you had a blast and found a little of everything.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You girls look like you're having a blast!! Keep up the great finds and post, Nanners! :) :)

wyattrr

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This seems to be a continuation of your last post...You know the one when you found those Rings... :D Cool Digs...Some Silver, Jewelry, Relics and Coins. A well-rounded hunt again...Congrats on your finds. HH

DiggerBug

Oct 28, 2006
Bama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's my partner! Thanks for sharing such a great day! :icon_sunny:

We're already eye another vacant lot....can't wait!

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old River said:
Yesterday I found a Navy button like the one you have here. I'm in Chambers Co. Texas. The area that I am hunting in date from 1827 To the 1850's. Most of the things I find date around 1820, to 1837. Found a lot of Republic of Texas buttons, "Army, Navy, Marine Corp., Inf. and lots of flat buttons dating to the 1820's. All the Republic button dates around 1837 to 1839. Congradulation on you finds.

No kiddin!? Wow! That would be an oooold button! :o Sounds like you have a fantastic site to hunt, River! :o
Thanks for that reply! :)

john37115 said:
Nana you and Lisa look like treasure magnets. You have been kickin some serious arse lately. Congrats I looked at Lisa's post also and I love the marbles and tanks. I could almost picture the kiddies playing in the vacant lot umpteen years ago. It's wild how the privett preserved the finds from the lawnmower of the years. Looks like I want to be far away from you at LBH you are on fire girl... :D
I'll see you at the LBH, John! :wink:

Thanks everybody! We had lots a fun today. :)

Nana

tymcmurray

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
Maryland
Your hunts are getting more and more productive!!!
Way to go!
Sooooo many nice finds this hunt, but you gotta love
the button.

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Great hunt, a lot of nice coins and relics WTG Congrats :thumbsup:
Glenn

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana, Wow! You guys hit the sweet spot today. WTG. Go back and check that sucker again!

Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions