wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all my TreasureNet friends and family, I have had the honor and pleasure of serving as one of your Moderators for nearly 7 years now. It has been an outstanding experience for me, and I have learned so very much from so many of you during my tenure here at TreasureNet. However, since my retirement from the Air Force last June, I have been building a new business that has created a possible conflict of interest with TreasureNet, and thus necessitates my stepping down from my Moderator position.

I would like to publicly thank my good friend, Marc Austin for his support and understanding during both the good times and the occasional bad times. Thank you Marc, for having so much faith in my ability moderate, and for the invite to be one of your Moderators on this outstanding website. It has been my pleasure!

I will still be back to TreasureNet from time to time (old habits die hard), so this is not good bye.

Tom

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your service and may the gods of fortune smile your way! :icon_thumleft:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, I can't think of anything that would conflict with treasure hunting, but sorry to see you go anyway. Take care and drop in once in a while . Monty

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for your service, Sir. I wish you good fortune on your new business.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You for all your Help
Moderating Tom !

the Shipwreck Forum will
not be the same without you.

Best of Luck with your new Buisness !

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Thank you for donating your life to the Service and enjoy your new endever in life.

He said conflicts "possible" conflict with treasurenet not with treasure hunting.

Syrena Hunter

Nov 30, 2004
Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Minelab Excalibur-800
Cobra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the work you put into this forum, Good luck in your future adventures!!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Wreckdiver: It's been nice reading you. Watch out for those AK's.

OP
OP
wreckdiver1715

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the kind words! You all have been a pleasure. Be gentle with Jeff of PA, River Rat, Digging the Past and Feeling Peachy! LOL

I'm heading out of Afghanistan for the last time in about 10 hours. I'm looking forward to being home for Thanksgiving for the first time in three years. Ahhhhhh a life again!

Tom

F

Felinepeachy

Have a safe trip back Tom and have a superfantasticmarvelous Thanksgiving. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread