"Write down your account number on each roll"

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...so there it is, the most annoying sentence ever.

Lately all branchs of "certain" dump banks of mine are employing the same method on rolled coins.

No keepers from all the recent dumps neither.

Do you all write down your 9 - 12 digit account on each roll when the tellers ask? I hate that!

I really frown upon machine dump on dimes. (almost never 100% accurate)

Upvote 0

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tellers often ask for account numbers or name and phone numbers. No is what I tell them. I have recieved rolls with this information on them. If I were dishonest I could use the info to access another persons account.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a self-inking rubber stamp for the one bank and it's branches that require info on the rolls. I stamp out 50 flat roller than do a box of halves. If I forget or change my dump route, then I dump a box of rolled dumps out on the floor, then stamp each on as I put them back in the box. I know, it's kind of a pain, but not bad, it opens up 5 more dump banks for me.

OP
OP
GEOFF

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Say "No, put your account number on them"

mr mathers the funny games are over, and just for that son, your gonna get some extra homework....

Mr E SECRET

Aug 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look straight in their face and scream, :censored: and turn around and walk out. Right as you're under the exit door, turn around and scream it again. :censored:

Suggest you :censored: read the rules http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

I edited your post River Rat, I really got a hoot out of it. I hope you find it funny too.

Last edited:

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Look straight in their face and scream, :censored: and turn around and walk out. Right as you're under the exit door, turn around and scream it again. :censored:

Suggest you :censored: read the rules TreasureNet - Rules

I edited your post River Rat, I really got a hoot out of it. I hope you find it funny too.

Oh River Rat :) You are a fine mod, but that was priceless :)
Love the use of that emoticon!
Thank you,
Wicka

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Asking you to put that information on the rolls is a breach of your personal security. Make this point to them I doubt you will hear it again. If they persist, ask them to open each roll in front of you to verify.

Mr E SECRET

Aug 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh River Rat :) You are a fine mod, but that was priceless :)
Love the use of that emoticon!
Thank you,
Wicka

Wicka, I added the censored emoticon in the "suggest you read the rules" comment from RiverRat. I thought "suggest you read the CENSORED rules" would be funnier

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wicka, I added the censored emoticon in the "suggest you read the rules" comment from RiverRat. I thought "suggest you read the CENSORED rules" would be funnier

Don't think it was funny at all.....On your return I suggest you read the rules..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr E banned one week for editing River Rat's mod posting, impersonating another member which is against our rules, on top of which it was a moderator doing their job.

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, the mods on this forum are all business!

Are the other sub-forums as bad as this one? I don't venture into the others very much.

OP
OP
GEOFF

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol
i figured that guy worth worth about 0.1 second of my time thats why i never reacted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread