"Write down your account number on each roll"

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...so there it is, the most annoying sentence ever.

Lately all branchs of "certain" dump banks of mine are employing the same method on rolled coins.

No keepers from all the recent dumps neither.

Do you all write down your 9 - 12 digit account on each roll when the tellers ask? I hate that!

I really frown upon machine dump on dimes. (almost never 100% accurate)

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, the mods on this forum are all business!

Are the other sub-forums as bad as this one? I don't venture into the others very much.

If our rules are followed there are no issues, when some choose to ignore the rules then there is a problem. All of TreasureNet under same rules, we are family friendly forum.....Some think they can say or do anything they want which is not the case...

Last edited:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, people complaining about the mods... well it's there website and we are guests here. No need to over stay our welcome.

Deep Packets

Dec 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the only forum on the internet where you feel like you're posting in a prison.

+1. It seems like alot of people are getting banned lately. Personally, I like rude and crude talk. I wish there was a dirty CRH forum where you could let it all fly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions