Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My uncle had a large orange tom cat, everyone loved it and the kids really loved it. My uncle, Oscar, fished a lot and the cat would sit immediately in front of him when he was cleaning the fish and wait for him to toss it some scraps to eat. Sometimes the cat would get a little anxious for a bite and get right up in the way of the fillet knife and Oscar would lightly thump it on his big head with his knife to get him to back away. So, one day, Oscar was getting ready to go fishing and the cat nearly tripped him as he got into the truck. Oscar stopped about 10 miles from the house at a little gas station and filled up his truck and the boat. After fishing, he was returning home when as he approached the gas station, there is a big orange tom just sitting. Oscar thinks, "the darn thing must have road in the boat or under the hood and got out when he stopped for gas. So he pulls over and proceeds to catch the darn cat. Well, the cat wasn't into the riding part and really clawed Oscar up and so he tossed the cat in the back of the camper shell and slammed the door closed. Oscar wasn't very happy with the cat and had considered just leaving the ungrateful thing there but no, the kids would be sick over it. So, he gets back to the house and opens the door to let the darn cat out and it shoots out like a flash and disappears in the woods. Oscar mutters something under his breath as he watches it leave the premises and then turns to go into the house to wash his bloody arms and hands. And guess what, there is the orange tom sitting calmly and waiting for fish scraps! The first words out of my aunt's mouth was "What happened to you?" Oscar sheepishly explains his mistake as they wash his wounds. then he said, "Well, guess that explains why it didn't want to go with me." They never saw the other orange cat again, guess it headed back home.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other