WTB: Good NAME BRAND detector

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Hello everyone. I know I have been gone for a while. I have been going rounds with my VA doctor, and have FINALLY gotten her to agree that I can get back to MDing again.

The thing is, when I was at the height of this back pain, I gave away both of my detectors to other disabled guys.

I have been hunting Ebay, Craig's List, and looking around the few sporting goods stores we have here. No luck so far, at least, not in my price range.

I am going to wait until I have my income tax money (around mid February, since I live with a math and accounting genius), and get another detector. I have had good luck with getting detectors from here, but I am ready to get a name brand and newer detector.

Basically, if anyone has a beginner detector (Such as the Ace 150 or 250) that they have either outgrown or got someone for Christmas and it did not work out, I am interested. I am not sure what price range my wife has restricted me to, so I am going to be conservative and keep it under the 200 dollar mark. Also, I would like something less than ten years old. I had a great White's Coinmaster II, but it was a bit on the old side and had some quirks I never could quite get around.

By the way, I am currently at 70% disability, and am looking at a higher rating, for any of you guys who remember me from before I deployed. Also, I will be getting my teaching license before the end of January, and will hopefully be in my own classroom by next fall at the very latest.

Thanks for reading this TL;DR mini novel.

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi. neighbor.......Glad your gonna get back detecting......Pm sent....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread