🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, no big story here, just hit a spot I hit earlier this year for 2 hrs in the misty drizzle today til dark. This spot gave me a seated dime and a cent trifecta earlier in july, today I walked along a different area and didn't do too shabby, got this nice WW2 eagle button, the cool boy scout watch fob, a couple buckles, tiny butterfly pin, 2 harmonica reeds, and 7 wheats. wasnt my best hunt, or my worst hunt, heck ill take it with the limited time I have for actually getting out lately! Thanks for looking & hh! 20150930_202200-1.jpg20150930_202213-1.jpg20150930_202220-1.jpg20150930_202233-1.jpg

Upvote 13
Nice hunt,man that boy scout fob is cool...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nice hunt Chris, that boy scout fab is killer..

I'm wondering the age for that boyscout fob... Thats very cool... :thumbsup:

Love the fob. That's one of the nicest I've seen.

Congrats on the fun hunt. I love a site that produces a pair of harmonica reeds for some reason. Cool fob, from the 1910's maybe.

Always some finds Chris. I like the boy scout fob.

Very interesting fob cjon, were you able pin down the date of manufacturer?
thanks!, not 100% on the date but Loco thinks 1910s and that seems about right

Always some finds Chris. I like the boy scout fob.
thanks alot, that fob rang in just like a silver quarter, steady 11-46 47 on the etrac

Congrats on the fun hunt. I love a site that produces a pair of harmonica reeds for some reason. Cool fob, from the 1910's maybe.
I've found a bunch of harmonica reeds in the past, at alot of those sites I've also dug a bunch of indians and even some barbers, those reeds are old!

Love the fob. That's one of the nicest I've seen.
thanks rick, I'm gonna see if it cleans up better

I'm wondering the age for that boyscout fob... Thats very cool... :thumbsup:
thank you!, not a coun, bit it's the next best thing!

Well done Chris... like all of the others, I am liking the fob. GL.

Well done Chris... like all of the others, I am liking the fob. GL.

Thanks tom!, stay safe down there when that darn hurricane shows its ugly face

That is really a neat boy scout fob.I have never seen one like that before.How old do you think it is?

Chris the fob is pretty cool, and the buckles definitely ain't new at all. Great start but I think there's more out there that you're going to find buddy...

Steve

Chris the fob is pretty cool, and the buckles definitely ain't new at all. Great start but I think there's more out there that you're going to find buddy...

Steve

Thanks steve, I hit this place before, got a 1834 lc, 1890 seated dime, some wheats and indians on my 1st visit, this was from an area i skipped last time. With the finds people posted today, I almost wanna take down this post and forget it happened lol! !

Love, love, love that fob. Those small items with that much detail are sooo cool, love the button too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back