WW2 Japanese Treasure Maps Hidden in Mindanao, Philippines

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have already answered all your questions posted in one of the internet blogs where i have found your name, walterhero. see if there is something i have missed.

artemiz

Jul 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello WalterHero, if this is you name? You can call me Allen, you didn't introduce yourself properly, I don't really know what information you are looking for, just E=mail me what are you doing means if you are having any project at the moment and what help as strategy you need, here is my e-mail [email protected],
Allen

good day.we are having a project right now,our hole is already at 6meters deep and we encounterd cement mixed with woods.i just want 2 know if our project is positive.our hole is 3 meters wide in diameter(open cut).would it be positive or what?i need ur help about this one.

wacky22

Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! thanks for the welcome. Do you really have a maps and got the stuffs? I have a map that I got it from an old library where Gen. Yamashita's hometown. I got it from his right-hands diary. I already read the diary, the book was named as " The Right-Hands Diary" It is written in old kanji's and it is barely to read them. The records of Gen. Yamashita was recorded on that diary started on 1942 till Dec 1945, 2 months before he was executed. The treasure is real and in that diary there was 6 pages of maps. I took a pics with my iPhone 4 and printed in A4 paper. Have you ever got to one of the sights?

sir,,can you please gave me a picture you had taken..i am really interestd those maps,,can you please send it to [email protected] thanks a lot..

sterling_27

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
457289_4686542855036_449844991_o.jpg 473669_4686581135993_1293437544_o.jpg
please interpret the sign.... the 1st marker was seen during low tide...and the 2nd
marker is about 2m from the 1st marker.

thank's...

sterling_27

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good pm. renan
can i ask a help...to interpret that marker i was post a minute ago.

sterling_27

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good pm. renan
can i ask a help...to interpret that marker i was post a minute ago.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please draw in a piece of paper what you saw in that stone? you alone can have a better view than us. redraw it on a paper. my guess is that the 1st one is an indication of treasure. and the second one is a directional marker. just draw in a piece of paper the marker as they appear in the stone.

bai dadad

Aug 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasure map

Hi! thanks for the welcome. Do you really have a maps and got the stuffs? I have a map that I got it from an old library where Gen. Yamashita's hometown. I got it from his right-hands diary. I already read the diary, the book was named as " The Right-Hands Diary" It is written in old kanji's and it is barely to read them. The records of Gen. Yamashita was recorded on that diary started on 1942 till Dec 1945, 2 months before he was executed. The treasure is real and in that diary there was 6 pages of maps. I took a pics with my iPhone 4 and printed in A4 paper. Have you ever got to one of the sights?

hi almigthy-rey..i am a new member 0f this site and i am interested in treasure hunting,can y0u p0st 0r send me a c0py 0f the 6 pages map y0u said and it's translati0ns...thanks and m0re p0wer t0 each and every0ne 0f us....

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they just found 12 japanese ships off the coast of vietnam this year. yamashitas gold does not have to be in the philippines. it could be anywhere in south east asia. and the fact that vietnam was not a battleground like the philippines, it might have ended up in vietnam.

Attachments

• 1249579513_bullet-on-a-wall.gif
    1249579513_bullet-on-a-wall.gif
    977.1 KB · Views: 5,218

erictreasure

Greenie
Dec 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a site here in the Visayan region and we have some positive signs engraved in the rock namely ( a heart shape, an F and an arrow). Our site also has a Japanese history. A lot of treasure hunters(korean and japanese) have been visiting our lot before and were very interested. Some of the koreans dug up some bones and brought it to korea. It is in the mountains and is near a river creek. A bomb was also found beside our lot and the bomb( water barrel size) was pointing to our lot. I would want to now if you have gadgets or a scanner that would be able to see the object and its depth. If possible, may I ask for your contact number. I am willing to negotiate it with you. Thank you very much. Happy Holidays and God bless you all.

RANAJI

Jan 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIDDEN TREASURE ACTUALLY LIES AT ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS,SOUTH-EAST INDIA

MY NAME IS RAJU,I LIVE AT PORT BLAIR,ANDAMAN ISLANDS AND BELIEVE THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF STORIES AND EVEN EYE WITNESS TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE SEEN BOXES OF GOLD ACCIDENTLY WHILE DIGGING COME OUT .SEE THERE ARE A NUMBER OF BUNKERS MADE BY JAPANESE DURING WORLD WAR 2 AND THEY ARE STILL INTACT. THERE ARE A NUMBER OF INSTANCE WHEN I HEAR SOME ONE WHILE DIGGING GOT BOXES OF GOLD ACCIDENTLY. THERE ARE BUNKERS AT THE COAST OF SEA ATTACHED TO MOUNTAIN THAT GETS SLIPPED AND WE SEE SIGNS DRAWN ON THEIR SIDES, AM NOT A GOLD HUNTER BUT MY BROTHER HAS BEEN. THERE ARE A NUMBER OF PLACERS AT THE TOP OF MOUNTAIN ,LIKE A OLD TREE SURROUNDED BY CIRCLE OF RED BRICKS.MY GRAND MOTHER WHEN ALIVE USED TO SAY THAT THEY ARE PROTECTED BY SOLES AND THE SAME HAS BEEN SAID BY THE GUYS WHO SEARCH THEM. JAPANESE WHEN HIDING KILLED LABOURS AND THEIR SOLES PROTECT THEM. SO PEOPLE WHO SEARCH FOR GOLD HAS THE BIGGEST THREAT OF GHOST,THEY TAKE WITH THEM POOJARIES(HINDU SAINTS) AND MOULVEES(SUFI SAINTS) AND EVEN AFTER THAT IF THE POWER IS OF GREATER POWER THEY HAVE TO COME BACK EMPTY HANDED. NOW JAPAN HAS THE SECRET MAP WITH THEM AND I HEARD THAT ONCE JAPAN GAVE A DEAL TO INDIA OF 70% TO INDIA 30%. WHICH WAS NON CONGRUENT WITH INDIA.
I SEE GOLD RUSH IN DISCOVERY AND THINK WHY NOT SOMEBODY SHOWS THEM THE ROUTE TO ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS. BELIEVE ME THERE IS A LOT OF GOLD THAT TOO IN 10KG BLOCKS IN BULK. I HAVE BEEN THINKING IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME IN FINDING OUT THE SECRET TREASURE MAP. PLZ DO COMMENT ME ON THIS SOMEONE.YA ONE MORE THING NO BODY HERE HAS THE EQUIPMENT TO SEARCH FOR GOLD ONLY SAINTS HELP AND INFORMER HELPS THEM FOR LOCATIONS.

RANAJI

Jan 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
M FROM ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS,SOUTH EAST(INDIA), JAPANS LAST DESTINATIONS AND WE HAVE TAILS OF JAPANESE TREASURE WW2 IN THE ISLANDS PLZ SEND ME THE MAPS [email protected]

Jawsea

Jan 10, 2014
Detector(s) used
GPL Vlll and more.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I could be of help in translating the map

To SWR and Wayne Philips!
Can you find a Japanese Friend of yours to interpret and read the markings of the first map that I had posted? By interpreting this maps will help us all in these treasure Net Forum members know what were the meanings that were written on it.

To all Treasure Net Members,
I know that If we all help and find a Japanese friend of yours to interpret this map,
all of us will understand. If you need another map that I will produce because I knew that It is not will clear. Just Email me.

Hi Gary if you could contact me through my email I may be of help, my dad is a japaness and I will relate that to him if you like?

MajorPain79

Tenderfoot
Jun 7, 2014
Benguet
Detector(s) used
GSSI Utility Scan Df with 100 MHz Bistatic antenna ( We'll be seeing it in action next week 6/15/2014)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Sirs!
Can someone please give some light on this?
Thanks in Advance.... time.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions