XLT ground balancing

Rocky77

Feb 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping someone can help me here...What is the correct way to ground balance the XLT? Do I just do what it says and hold it at waist level and hit enter then lower it to the ground and hit enter? I'm used to my Minelab where I have to pump the coil over the ground until it balances. I was just wondering if there is a way to do that method with the XLT. Thanks.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on that machine i couldnt be of help i dought its the same as the v31 but im sure some one will point u in the right direction if not u could always check the whites web site they have spwcific forums tips manuals for all there detectors

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, just as it says. It is that easy. No pumping just hold it up hit enter lower it hit enter, pull the trigger and hunt.

shadowcat1971

May 5, 2012
Northern MN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT E series with sunray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep do exactly what it says, and I do it fairly often, with changing ground conditions. And also do it after any changes you make to what program you are running. HH

OP
OP
R

Rocky77

Feb 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I guess it is that simple then. And I definitely always GB after any changes. Thanks for the responses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread