xmas eve eyecandy

ok fish...ya know i like you... i think youre a cool kid... so tell me...
did you look around to see if there was anyone around who may
have lost it??

PLEASE see if you can find the person who lost this Christmas gift! Someone is crushed to have lost it!

i did look for anyone who lost it and im searching the lost and found ads intill about the next week looking for a posting for it

fisher2 said:
i did look for anyone who lost it and im searching the lost and found ads intill about the next week looking for a posting for it
you make a "mama" proud! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well i posted it under the lost and found on craigslist no hits yet im giving it another week then its mine i guess

yeah its yours to keep.... once you have taken the right steps to find the owner..
and given it some time.... yes its youres to sell or... GIVE TO THE GF! :laughing7: :laughing7:

If the receipt was in the bag too, then Kay Jewelers could tell who bought it.

K*E*L*L*Y said:
yeah its yours to keep.... once you have taken the right steps to find the owner..
and given it some time.... yes its youres to sell or... GIVE TO THE GF! :laughing7: :laughing7:

our half year of dating is coming fast so guess what money i save :P i'l tell her kelly sends her ok for the ring :P

fisher2 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:

our half year of dating is coming fast so guess what money i save :P i'l tell her kelly sends her ok for the ring :P

.... good lesson to learn young... chicks love that nonsense.

this is why i also love unltra sonic cleaners and totlots

Bootybay said:
If the receipt was in the bag too, then Kay Jewelers could tell who bought it.

Great idea BootyBay, never would have thought of that.

Wow. I hope you find the owner, for their sake, and you win all that karma :icon_thumleft: at the same time, I appreciate how difficult a mission that might be.
But you have to try, good on you :headbang:

Mike

trikikiwi said:
Wow. I hope you find the owner, for their sake, and you win all that karma :icon_thumleft: at the same time, I appreciate how difficult a mission that might be.
But you have to try, good on you :headbang:

Mike

yeah what a great kid... most would have never said a thing... and sold it to the first person that
offered them one hundred bucks! fisher here has a great set of morals. :) hes a good kid!

You can still call Kays and the PD some people would not try Craigs list or have even heard of it. And put in local paper then after reasonable time its yours. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back