XP Deus 11" DD coil pricing out!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im definetly looking forward to another in between coil let us know when they come in thanks

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
im definetly looking forward to another in between coil let us know when they come in thanks

Will do! I have several on order! Be sure to mention this forum when you call for best deals! ;)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U got it just let me know cant wait for a nice in between the 9" & the 13'' should b just right

ShOwStOpp3r

Sep 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
be cool if Deus gave you the option of the 9" or 11" like you get with headphone options,,i think the 11" will turn out to be a better standard coil from what ive read..

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
be cool if Deus gave you the option of the 9" or 11" like you get with headphone options,,i think the 11" will turn out to be a better standard coil from what ive read..

I think it will be a great coil but for general hunting I just cant see it being better than the 9". Get your settings right with the 9" and its simply amazing!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it will be a great coil but for general hunting I just cant see it being better than the 9". Get your settings right with the 9" and its simply amazing!

Agreed with the settings & help ive gotten from the andy's handbook along with other deus owners the 9" is really the perfect coil I rarely ever put the 13" coil on i do want to get the 11" to try it but it'll be hard to beat for sure

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Talked to them yesterday about the coil. Don't have them in stock yet but soon!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya killing me,hahaha

Twisted_lizard

Greenie
Aug 25, 2007
Pataskala, Oh
Detector(s) used
EX2, F75
Just got a new Deus from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies.:headbang: Super service, great price, he is a very knowledgeable dealer. Haven't even swung it yet but am looking forward to getting the new 11" coil as soon as it comes out.
What's great is the $100 credit towards any XP gear with the purchase of a new Deus, so that's $100 off the 11" coil's introductory price for me. Then $50 credit after purchasing the coil for some other fun stuff.:laughing7:

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got a new Deus from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies.:headbang: Super service, great price, he is a very knowledgeable dealer. Haven't even swung it yet but am looking forward to getting the new 11" coil as soon as it comes out.
What's great is the $100 credit towards any XP gear with the purchase of a new Deus, so that's $100 off the 11" coil's introductory price for me. Then $50 credit after purchasing the coil for some other fun stuff.:laughing7:

Thank you Sir! Holler with any questions!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions