XP Deus Unboxing and more.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice buddy look forward to ur vids just subbed u I'm NewEnglandTreasure btw hopefully ill gety cameras up & goin & start doin vids this season aswel,but for now congrats on the new deus xp its an awesome detector take ur time & it will produce a lot

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks brother, let me know when you get the videos rolling. Ill support you

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I apreciate it

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is exactly what we need more videos, I love watching ANYTHING about the Deus...

Post Post Post

Jim

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver you being in East Tn, you should be rocking in CW artifacts, heck that whole Chattanooga, down to Atl is loaded with sites and camps.....Now you got that Deus, your gonna kill.....I am wishing I was in a CW area......Hope you post vids of your finds!

Jim

OP
OP
Silver_Sn1per

Silver_Sn1per

May 14, 2012
Eastern Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX3030, Etrac, Safari, AT-Pro, Whites Blue & Grey
(American History Metal Detecting)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Silver you being in East Tn, you should be rocking in CW artifacts, heck that whole Chattanooga, down to Atl is loaded with sites and camps.....Now you got that Deus, your gonna kill.....I am wishing I was in a CW area......Hope you post vids of your finds!

Jim

I'm moving to TN from WI this May. (Just couldn't wait to change it on my profile, lol. I'm excited.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread