XP Pinpointer

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
I'm sure XP is trying their best to make it competitive.
I won't repeat what I've heard about the price because they are just rumors at best.
And we all know where repeating rumors has gotten us...

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it the pin pointer that has gps capability

No but it is rumored to have discrimination and the ability to use the main control box to give you crude direction finding capability so you can find the thing should you lose it in the field (sort of like a pinpointer for your pinpointer, based off the "find me" signal being transmitted by your pinpointer not gps) There is a companion Deus cell phone app that uses your phone's gps to track your movements during the day and finds but it does not transfer signals between the deus or pinpointer.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you ,I was hoping it would be separate from my cell I don't like leaving tracking on for my phone gives me the creeps

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you you get yourself a tin foil hat it is harder for them to track you but I've found that it unfortunately messes with your detector. Can't win, I guess.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
200 bucks is the rumor and its just that rumor.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting the foil hat .I just noticed on my phone I can shut it on or off on each app so I guess I'm ok(does under armor have a foil hat line)

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting the foil hat .I just noticed on my phone I can shut it on or off on each app so I guess I'm ok(does under armor have a foil hat line)

If they don't, they should. Otherwise, I'll start my own line of sweat absorbing EMI shielded stealth hats. I will cut you in on the profits, Joe, since you gave me the idea, but being off the grid and all I won't know how to get in touch with you. Yeah, I've pretty much given up with the illusion that we have any personal privacy left....

DeepDigs

Oct 27, 2016
WI
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, XP Deus 2, XP Deus, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys, long time reader, new XP owner, first time poster [emoji39]

There is a very informative podcast on this that was just posted in the last couple of weeks that explains the features of the new items coming out with 4.0 that's worth a listen. Gary from XP answers many questions concerning the pinpointer, new coil, what's with the 4.0 update etc. Do a google search for, "Global Detection Adventures" and locate their podcasts, it's #15.

Tradertom

Jul 20, 2016
South Central Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, XP DEUS, AT PRO plus several older detector going back 45 years.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcom to the forum. Therer is 'tons" of info here for all form of seakers..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread