xterra70 hit beach again 1.5 h,and silver on the plate..

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
I usually don't post here,and my posts are in today finds,but since that part is dedicated to beach hunts i will post my beach finds here also.
Eagle dont look to me as silver item cant find any numbers,but heart is for sure silver and it made my hard day worth all work.
I can find on that beach from 4-8$ in clad each day,in tops 3 hours hunts,theres tons of pple each weekend its narrow and shallow beach.
Just for fun i hunted today 7.30pm 8.30pm(dark)California,same spot with i double hunted 3 weeks ago,and i got all that clad and silver.

I need to say silver was very hard to see in dark it's to small even for my sand scoop,but signal was there jumping kinda in low 20s so i was looking hard and i got it,its my first silver pendant with is confirmed as silver,so im very happy :thumbsup:

Part of that beach 80-200feet its a private beach ,i didnt hunt that part yet but i will hit it hard.I didnt never so far hunted wet sand or in the water,i may do that after i will finish that beach(powder sand).

Attachments

• hunt18part1.JPG
    hunt18part1.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 210
  • hunt18part2.JPG
    hunt18part2.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 212
  • hunt18part1.JPG
    hunt18part1.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 216
  • hunt18part2.JPG
    hunt18part2.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 219
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Marius

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
karib2517 said:
nice haul there
MAn u live in paradise...i was not far from you working in domincan republic,cuba and aruba,miss those times doh :'(
Did i mention guys its my first month of detecting just going on second one..1k coins in one month not bad.. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions