Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya see? Even I don't find it every time.

Just a regular walk, a bit chilly but enjoyable.

Image295.jpg

Funny thing though.

At the end?

I said, "Ok, Lord. I am officially on my way back to the car now. How's about an exit find? ;) "

I took just a few more steps and then:

EXITFIND1.jpg
EXITFIND2.jpg

Made me smile! LOL

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 4
Hey ! What did those silver rims turn out to be - Rosies , mercs ? - C'mon sharing is caring !

Hey ! What did those silver rims turn out to be - Rosies , mercs ? - C'mon sharing is caring !

They're included in the overall picture. If they'd been anything special, you would've heard/seen more from me, now wouldn't you. LOL

Naw, they were just clad quarters but two? At once? I'd say prayer asked and answered. ;)

Thanks!

Thanks for the info - take another look at your pics , tell me that those rims don't look like silver !

Thanks for the info - take another look at your pics , tell me that those rims don't look like silver !

I can see how one might think that, they are prominently reeded. New clad looks pretty much like silver before it gets tarnished in the ground.

Sorry for the confusion. Believe me, if they had been silver, you would have heard about it. LOL

Hey fifty cents aint exactly chopped liver - we'll take it all day long ( but twenty cents in silver is even sweeter )

Clad to see you got in some detecting. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the post. Come on silver!
-MM-

Getting cold here also it was in the 70's today LOL.

Looks like Blingie is following the "Quarter" brick road! We are going for a trio of sub-freezing nights here, soon even a jackhammer may not do it, might need a mini backhoe! Wonder if the city would mind if I borrowed theirs? HH, while you can!

Blingie cant like this cold weather coming! Not sure where you are, but its been in the 30's every night for a week now, and lucky to hit 50 on a good sunny day. But until the ground is rock hard, and recovery is impossible, I will put on the long johns and Carhart bibs and keep digging, cause Old Man Winter is on his way. Nice finds, HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back