is this a positive site

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california
yamasita's treasure?

Dear fellow treasure hunter:i need help for these site we found an seem to me it's an old water well that has covered with 3 ft. cement tablet the size of the hole around 4x6 ft. we remove the top cover, and we found gravel,and sand under about 2-3 ft. thick, after that next layer is black mud(oily), after thatwe found bunch of wood and lime,and after we encounter another cement tablet about 1-2 ft thick,after that we encounter an oily green mud soft, but sticky ,and the water start pouring from the side of the well i believe we hit one of there water trap all in all around 10 ft. deep and about quarter a mile from the ocean,and were in the small island at this moment the water level around 6-8 ft. high,and i ran my metal detector on top of it it's cry like a hell with some vibration on it any help , and suggestion would be very helful thanks Ed :-*

xplror

Greenie
Jul 2, 2006
BULLHEAD CITY.AZ
Detector(s) used
SEAHUNTER II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: yamasita's treasure?

[ oily-green may be silver chloride , usually runs 1-2000oz/ton==send in for assay

good luck

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

" i ran my metal detector on top of it it's cry like a hell with some vibration on it "

Ed, please explain the vibration, what does that mean? thanks

OP
OP
E

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

hello Bart, thanks for asking , we'll the vibration, it'just comes the same time my detector notify me of something they found , if you go to yamashita's forum (11-12)you will see my pic. site, and all the arguments ,and thought , and the reason i suspect that the oily mud 2 different color was a precious item is because in the nearby places we found these we suspect a Japs. melting plant in the middle of a wide swamp area Ed

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

It sounds like you are on to something good. Can you stand inside the well and use a star drill or other long tool to break the concrete below the water? I think the water will work as a disguise to hide the work you do in the well. Look around the area more, there may be other hidden treasure. Good luck!

OP
OP
E

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

B.B. you are right i see 3 more possible site nearby,but first i want to finish these ,and solve the puzzle , about these three different color of mud inside this pit Ed

OP
OP
E

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

xplror said:
[ oily-green may be silver chloride , usually runs 1-2000oz/ton==send in for assay

good luck
dear xplror,i was wondering ,if you have more info. about green and yellow mud that we dug-up around 2 weeks time especially the yellow mud it's has nice looking and smouth thanks Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread