Yankee Jims Video

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I feel much better.. Been like a freaking week since this chest cold put me down.. No matter all is good now.. Anyway I have been just getting lost in research which aint so bad.... I always figured it was in my best interest to be as well informed on the areas I work. And with the internet one is provided with a many of ways. Well I am always interested in the NF American and am always finding all kinds of stuff, anyway Came across this video of Yankee jims and enjoyed it.. Maybe because I am partial to the area. My brother and I were only about a mile upriver of thier adventure when they were there. I remember my brother and I walking thru their camping area in August.. Anyway to much fun..

Can't wait till tomorrow as I will be back on the river...
Hope everyone is well and having a good start to the year.

Upvote 0

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
half gram pickers are not uncommon. My biggest piece being about 1.3grams from the NF American. I suspect their is bigger just haven't found it yet..

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for posting the video.... I am yet to get my first picked but I think this might be the weekend that it happens. Thanks to both of you MadMarshall and Lanny for all that you do for everyone on this forum!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread