New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent couple hours on land and found this beauty. Silver always looks good coming out of the dirt. 1431457056227.jpg1431457077352.jpg

Upvote 21
Very nice and even with a date

Very nice slq, a dateable one is tough to find

Like everyone else said; nice to find a SLQ with a readable date!!!!! Sweet save!!!

Thanks guys, back to the lake tomorrow.

Beautiful coin Treb! I have yet to find the elusive SLQ, so that one really looks good to me! Congrats on the find, and good luck in the water!

Thank you and thank you.

1431467270167.jpg

Awesome find a SLQ! Congrats and with a date!
I am still looking for mine.

Congrats Brad.
I was consumed with my find i didn't even see this..

Very nice Brad! Very good detail left on that one.
MBB, I am still looking for my first SLQ twice! Lol

Very nice Brad! Very good detail left on that one.
MBB, I am still looking for my first SLQ twice! Lol

Might just as well not find a war nick either. You'd probably just lose it on the way home. ;)

Very nice! One of my favorite type coins!

Steve

Congrats on the big silver. That ones still on my bucket list. :thumbsup:

Might just as well not find a war nick either. You'd probably just lose it on the way home. ;)

I think I am going to just start carrying fluorescent paint and spray all my finds so I can find them again, lol!

NICE! Congrats Treble! I've only found 1 and most of the date was worn off on it

Now that's a SLQ in good condition! Most of the ones I see found are in worse shape. Congrats on another fantastic silver!

Thanks all you guys, George,I didn't have the heart to tell you. I actually was more excited to see your gold coin. I live through everybody's great finds on this site. Won't be much longer, just a little bit warmer, I have some great water sites where I might find some colonial finds in the water. Summer is great!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back