Years later...

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As the "rock" (asteroid) gets closer, our government will need a 'way of escape, to cover (hide) their escape into hiding. Did you understand that statement I just made? They will run and hide when the "rock" gets here. Have you seen the NEWS lately?

They are leaving us and going into hiding. Soon you'll not see all those you've seen in the past that were readily available on the TV. They are bugging out.
Now is the day of Salvation thru Jesus. My friends I'm telling you the truth.. you need to be "born again" BEFORE that "rock" gets here!
Please read the words of Jesus and believe in Him. Find you someone who claims to be a Christian... a true Christian, not a "tare", but a real Christian, that teaches the words of Jesus ..and ask THEM how to be "born again" if you don't understand how.
Please! Time is short.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bloodline, This is some increasable stuff. Just starting to read Quesensbury volume 2..I found it so interesting she only needed ne page in volume 1 to describe Christians..have to be humble like Jesus, not like Lucifer/Satan! Those who are getting glory for glory's sake have there reward. Why do you think these guys are leaving ..going to hide? What is your source for the coming asteroid/meteor! Jesus is my savior! His blood covers me form all unrighteousness!

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bloodline, This is some increasable stuff. Just starting to read Quesensbury volume 2..I found it so interesting she only needed one page in volume 1 to describe Christians..have to be humble like Jesus, not like Lucifer/Satan! Those who are getting glory for glory's sake have there reward. Why do you think these guys are leaving ..going to hide? What is your source for the coming asteroid/meteor! Jesus is my savior! His blood covers me from all unrighteousness!

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received a few emails expressing a dislike for the music in my first video posted at the beginning of this thread, so here it is without the music.
Please share, it really is important. Again for the record - My Channel on YouTube is Not Monetized to make money (absolutely not).

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
perhaps post a pic of the asteroid over in rocks and minerals.... maybe someone can identify it?:laughing7:

chub

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know its easy to make fun of what I've told you and its hard to believe what you see in the videos, but do your eyes lie to you, have you used Google Earth and the "History Imagery" option to go back to the year 2010 to see if I'm right?
Since you can't prove the pictures were altered in the "Videos" I made, you must give some merit to what I've said, it's logical. I wouldn't tell you these things to hurt you or to make you feel bad, I tell them to you to prepare yourselves. I've learned many things about our past, present and future... you really should listen. Things are going to change soon. You must be "born again" like Jesus of the Bible said to be, before these things take place. There are all kinds of great treasures in our world, some are found below your feet and some you can hear... don't miss this one. If you really care about those you say you love, you'll tell them or at least show them this information and let them decide for themselves.

Armageddon as started.

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
The fact that you wont say it disqualifies everything that you posted on this thread.

So many errors to your "reasoning". You state that you believe the Bible completely,..yet very little of what you state is Bible-based fact. Oh yes,.."Armageddon has started." Wrong. Yes, we are living in "the last days", but there are still a number of things that must take place still before Armageddon. Primarily the FALL of false religion.

Your "interpretation" of things is askew. You are well-meaning,..but incorrect.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fact that you wont say it disqualifies everything that you posted on this thread.

So many errors to your "reasoning". You state that you believe the Bible completely,..yet very little of what you state is Bible-based fact. Oh yes,.."Armageddon has started." Wrong. Yes, we are living in "the last days", but there are still a number of things that must take place still before Armageddon. Primarily the FALL of false religion.

Your "interpretation" of things is askew. You are well-meaning,..but incorrect.

Good luck to you in California.

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
Good luck to you in California.
I do
not depend on "luck" as a means of salvation, but rather in my knowledge of what our creator requires of us in our worship of him. One of the most basic of things in our worship is to know WHO (what god/God) it is that we are worshipping,..not just a title. 1 Corinthians 8:5-6.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oman Oman Oman shhheee. The sword of the Templar points at mee as the green banchee kneels to pray the amount of his droppings will show you the way. Never forsake the one who is choosen or youll drown in the lake where many have frozen!!!Words to the weary treasure hunter he who walks in fields of gold

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oman Oman Oman shhheee. The sword of the Templar points at mee as the green banchee kneels to pray the amount of his droppings will show you the way. Never forsake the one who is choosen or youll drown in the lake where many have frozen!!!Words to the weary treasure hunter he who walks in fields of gold

You said it Wrong.
Corrections made: "Oman Oman Oman sheee. The sword of the Templar points at mee as the green banchee kneels to pray the amount of his droppings will show you the way. Never forsake the one who is chosen or you'll drown in the lake where many have frozen!!!Words to the weary treasure hunter he who walks in fields of gold"

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do
not depend on "luck" as a means of salvation, but rather in my knowledge of what our creator requires of us in our worship of him. One of the most basic of things in our worship is to know WHO (what god/God) it is that we are worshipping,..not just a title. 1 Corinthians 8:5-6.

Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to my Father but by Me" (Jesus). What He says supersedes everything. For He is God's Son telling everyone/me, that I should follow His Way, listen to His Truth and to learn of His Life, if I want to know His Father, then I listen to Him.

Jesus said, you must be "born again" to see the Kingdom of His Father. You need to "repent" of your sins/turn from those sins and ask for forgiveness, because that ability of forgiving is His alone. God gave Him all Power and He alone is King.

God says in His Bible/Word, that what is in a mans heart, comes out his mouth. "born again" means, Jesus believed your repentance and sent His Father's Holy Spirit to come live inside your Spirit to make you a New Creature. Together, God, Jesus and you all have the Same Spirit- the "Holy Spirit". We speak from the heart, whats in yours?

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesus changed my life when I asked him to come into my heart...best thing a man can do! His blood covers us from all unrighteousness...because without righteousness/being righteous no man will see God! His death did that reconciles us to God thru his shed blood! I am redeemed!

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to my Father but by Me" (Jesus). What He says supersedes everything. For He is God's Son telling everyone/me, that I should follow His Way, listen to His Truth and to learn of His Life, if I want to know His Father, then I listen to Him.

Jesus said, you must be "born again" to see the Kingdom of His Father. You need to "repent" of your sins/turn from those sins and ask for forgiveness, because that ability of forgiving is His alone. God gave Him all Power and He alone is King.

God says in His Bible/Word, that what is in a mans heart, comes out his mouth. "born again" means, Jesus believed your repentance and sent His Father's Holy Spirit to come live inside your Spirit to make you a New Creature. Together, God, Jesus and you all have the Same Spirit- the "Holy Spirit". We speak from the heart, whats in yours?

Correct,..but once again I ask,..what is Jesus father's name? I know his title=God,..but that is a title,..for there are many gods in this world. What is the name of the God of the Bible?

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct,..but once again I ask,..what is Jesus father's name? I know his title=God,..but that is a title,..for there are many gods in this world. What is the name of the God of the Bible?

Look it up yourself as I said before. I will not address this again. Have a nice day.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "rock" must be getting closer. They are bugging out and not telling no one why.

Watch the news folks. Watch for the false reasons of them leaving. They are leaving us and not warning anyone.
The 2nd Horseman approaches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread