romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I've Got a Problem...

I've gone batty for buttons! I went back to my button hole this evening after work to look for 5 more so that I would have an even 50 total from this site...I've got a 50 cup button display enroute...ended up finding 9 and a handful of military relics. I just really, really like digging buttons!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438899137.182541.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438899193.418991.jpg

Upvote 16
Your on a serious site...
Or a friggin graveyard. heh

Awesome! All in good shape and each one belonged to a person.
You have a "good" problem. Congrats! Nothing like doing something you love!

Like Lays potato chips...... Nobody can have just one! Must be a great site, lot of variety. Congrats:thumbup:

Awesome finds, I get a thrill whenever I find a button too, as good as a coin to me.

I see why you like diggin buttons, Those are cool ! :occasion14:

Some of my favorite finds are buttons. Odd that the dump site contains so many military items. Good site you have!

You're going to need a bigger display case!
You are probably going to add to the growing collection again no doubt, and the story
I remember as a kid watching my grand mother sewing up a jacket for me when I was a kid, and she has a sewing basket with a jar full of every kind of button including several old buttons off mostly Second World War uniforms etc, your pile could have come from a pretty big jar!

That's a handful of Sweet buttons!!

ROMEO - SAY OH I THINK I GOT A BUTTON PROBLEM FOR THEY ARE ALWAYS OWN MY MIND , AND HERE DETECTING LATELY THATS ALL I SEEM TO FIND.. NICE 50 BUTTONS.

I've been lucky enough to find several sites that have produced a lot of buttons over the years but never one that gave up so many unique ones like you have there. Mine are usually 75% basic flat buttons. I'd be thrilled to get into a site like that. Congrats!

I've dug a few of the old general service and RCAF buttons, they are always nice to find. I can't believe how many you are finding, it's impressive. That's a great site you have there, definitely one of those rare spots that seem to endlessly produce...enjoy it!

That's cool. I have never dug one, now I have to!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Super button site you have located. Let us see a display when you have some cleaned up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back