Yes! First silver of 2015 and copper!

B

BiggusDiggus

2 Days of exploring, first day went and checked out an old site that I had initially assumed was a burnt down silo, I believe now that it was the site of some old farm equipment powered by animals-probably horses-The first time we had visited we didn't have much time to detect, but the hunt yielded an 1803 large cent. So I've been itchin to get back and do some detecting-tons of deep iron signals under old wood ashes about 2' deep-didn't find much other than old shotshells, coal, horseshoes that I gave to my buddy's son-Also found an old coke bottle accidently while propping my shovel against a tree-Todays hunt was back to the old farm/racetrack/airport field- First silver of the year!! looks to be an old barber dime the face is totally worn down but the wreath and partial "one dime" is visible, also found a decently thick large cent, face is also torched still trying to find a date-Awesome 2 days-Spring is finally here-HH

IMG_20150405_104659_121.jpg IMG_20150405_105308_930.jpg IMG_20150405_113625_976.jpg

Upvote 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread