Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found just an hour ago in the dry (if it wasn't raining that is) sand! About 3" deep and right under the lifeguard's vehicle's tire tracks.

I was thoroughly soaked as I got back into my car. Wiped my glasses on a towel and took a close look at the beauty. 14K

Y E S !

This came very close to the end of a disappointing hunt in the wet sand and some deep cuts. Goes to show you...it ain't over 'till it's over!

Measures 8.5 grams ..chunky...and you gotta know those 12 diamonds are real!

I am excited!

Gotta LOVE this hobby!

HH Joe

Attachments

• Gold ring 21dec smn.jpg
    Gold ring 21dec smn.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 952
Upvote 0
Re: YES! Gold Ring + 12 Diamods

Sweeet! Way to go - nice hunk o bling there!!!

Nice find! Was it in a cut or just laying 3 inches deep above the cut? Go back tomorrow!

Best Regards,
Steve

ToniSteve said:
Nice find! Was it in a cut or just laying 3 inches deep above the cut? Go back tomorrow!

Best Regards,
Steve

Only got a few coins in the cuts...I check both below and above. This was found on the way back to the car, just swinging the detector because I didn't want the hunt to end. But it was raining so hard this was my final target. The area has lots of nails and screws from the adjoining pier so I just figured probably iron (but it was a very sweet, sharp sound on my PI) ... it wasn't iron!

HH Joe

very cool indeed!!!!!!!!! last swing, last cast.......works that way allot!!!! :icon_thumright:

Now , there's a stunning Christmas gift!

Congrats on that beautiful ring find, and may you find many more! :hello2:

Goodies in the dry sand, that's where I've been finding the good stuff lately as well. :icon_thumleft:

Excellent find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back