YES!! its a Geroge Washington Inaugural Button!!

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinch me please!!!! I'm not sure if I'm still alive! I found my dream find, my holy grail!! It was the item I had dreams of when I saw it in a treasure book as a child and my motivation to get my first detector 15 years ago... It's a George Washington Inaugural button!! :) and I she is in beautiful shape :) if I'm dreaming don't wake me up!! found in a farm field, with my Whites DFX 300 ...less than 2 in. down. IMG_2310.JPG

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(2).jpg
    FullSizeRender(2).jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Upvote 62

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Congrats to you!!!

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ty ') we gotta get together sometime ... p.s. don't tell anyone but i snuck across the border and found it in NJ :)
Now I know why I look at those old farms with envy whenever I drive through A-Town! Congrats on your great find:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah it hjas always been my favorite design, i wish i recording when i wiped off the dirt and realized what it was ...or maybe not probably would be embarrasing how i ran around in circle like an idiot !! lmao
I like that variety best also it is the design I think always looks good.Congratulations! A rare sought after target for the detectorist :thumbsup:

On a side note it amazes me the people who have been posting for years here but never bother to read the rules or the stickies Jeff and Mods have shared above the threads . I doubt it will make banner at the moment because of this.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/438336-banners-how-they-work.html

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lmao i know when i found it i was like crap no banner!! lmao but i had to share it :)

Screw a banner on here, your holdin it IN YOUR HAND!!!!!!!!! BIG CONGRATZ.........

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! That's a good find in anybody's book for sure. And a local guy, I love it!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ty again everyone... went back to the spot yesterday and the farmer was seeding the field ...gotta wait until the fall now to hit it again ... i havnt even done 5% of the area yet so there no telling what out there.

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a awesome button,I hope to find one some day:headbang::weee::tchest::rocks:

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Whites xl Pro 6000 , MX Sport. Coin Master pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find ..........I'm excited for you. I felt the same when I found my Union belt plate a couple of weeks ago. You just gave me inspiration to continue to find something so elusive and grand as what you have found . COOL.COOL.COOL.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions