Yet Another Deleon Question!

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other

RJH02

Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Kryptonite maybe? :icon_jokercolor: I have not noticed 00 on mine yet.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Shane, was thinking that "0" was small iron and possibly "00" was either large iron or that the meter reset and is ready for the next signal. Been trying to play and get more familiar with the Tejon for a bit but it's been too hot to do much of anything.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
shanegalang,

Hi, Hope you are having fun with that DeLeon. That detector when working properly does not give a "00" readout on the display screen. It may only be a glitch that gives a double zero instead of a single zero (iron). If however you are getting the double zero for good targets you need to get it fixed. If you want, call James Gifford at Tesoro (928) 771-2646. I've already spoken to him about the "double zeros", but I did not know the details. He asked me to invite you to call. Joe

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
MY DELON GIVES OO SOMETIMES, THIS IS COMMON. I OWN TWO DELON AND I NOTICED WHEN I GET OO ITS DUE TO IRON THAT IS ODD SHAPE.. IN MY OPINION YOUR DET IS FINE ;D KEEP DETECTING :tongue3:

La Beep

Feb 15, 2008
NE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, XLT Fisher's CZ5 Garretts GTA 1000
warsawdaddy said:
Maybe it's short for,'OH,OH,lookout!'
"OO" Oh - Oh in Tagalog (filipino) Means "Yes"
The southern version is Ou - Ou

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for all the serious answers and the jokes too! I figure when it does it again, I'll dig what ever it is and see what its telling me. I'll let everyone know. :)

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Cortes will display 00 sometimes too. I seems that if the display is jumping around a bit trying to acquire a reading it will show 00. If it hits a new iron target with no bouncing it stays at 0. That's just my observation, I may be wrong. My machine just came back from a tune-up, and it's working like a champ, so I'm not worried about it.

Dan

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Dan B said:
My Cortes will display 00 sometimes too. I seems that if the display is jumping around a bit trying to acquire a reading it will show 00. If it hits a new iron target with no bouncing it stays at 0.

I've noticed my DeLeon will do the same thing.

Jay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread