You are froze, what is your favorite cold weather comfort food to warm up with?

Whether I am in the woods or at home, I always have some hot, strong, black coffee near by. Other than that, a nice hot bowl of pepper-hot pozole hits the spot!

After getting on a nice warm pair of socks, then I would sit down to a delicious plate of Pinto Beans with Cornbread and Onions and a big heaping of skillet fried Potatoes (i.e. Home Fries). MMMMMMMmmmm!!

My choice also Neighbor.
Marvin

Hmmmm, even though it snowed today, it will be gone by late tomorrow and I"m going digging!

Yep, just tried it, that's my final answer.

Clam chowder - Rhode Island or New England, NOT Manhattan (which we don’t even consider to be clam “chowda”.) And hot coffee (or coffee milk). ��
HH
dts

Beef Stroganoff and a glass of Heritage wine cellars Winter Pear wine.

Ill have a Movie waiting and Big double cheeseburger with chili on it!!!!!! When ya hear the Boom!!!Clear the room!!!!!

Shepherd's Pie. ... washed down with a Guinness / Killians......Salted Caramel Frosted Brownies....all served to me and logged by:
SuperTrFind.png
Jon :occasion14: :headbang:

Diet Coke and a GREAT working ELECTRIC BLANKET !!!

Winter means stone crab claws in the keys. When it's cold we like a bowl of spicy conch chowder !!

Brunswick stew, or a simpler recipe of Crock Pot Stew, pound of each,ground beef, shredded chicken, bbq pork with sauce, with 2 cans drained english peas, 2 cans cream corn, 2 cans stewed tomatoes, 2 tbs lemon juice and worcestershire sauce, and a pan of cornbread.

Last edited:
She could feed me some of that sand she's sitting on and I'll be happy.

No dear, I'm not looking at pretty girls on the computer. I'm reading about food.
Yes of course...I buy those :censored: magazines for the stories!
Jon:headbang:

My wife’s potato soup with bacon and cheese served in a Conshohocken Bakery bread bowl

You guys are making me hungry! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back