jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daniel Corder is selling a pirate ship house boat for $29,000,It was posted as for sale in Virginia, but I'm assuming you can sail this bad boy anywhere you'd like.
The pirate ship house boat comes with three bedrooms, two baths, and a ~literal~ skeleton crew. For $29,000 that's a steal. Who needs an apartment or house when you can live on a damn PIRATE SHIP??
If you're the lucky person who gets to make this dream a reality, please send us photos. And if you need any additional crew, our team is readily available – with coffee, of course. https://www.deathwishcoffee.com/blo...-83791361&mc_cid=1fb76196fb&mc_eid=1a28c116e3

000aaa.jpg

pirate-ship-for-sale-facebook-death-wish.jpg

pirate-ship-view-death-wish.jpg

watch-desk-pirate-ship-death-wish.jpg

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah right........ My luck I'd be sailing it into Newport Beach and get blown out of the water by some tourist thinking I'm a Somali invasion! You could probably pay for upkeep just doing a few tourist charters & weddings.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If it isnt 4000 sq feet and full of rooms you'll never use most people wouldnt be interested!
My first house I bought in 94 was the same price. I dont know what boats run in price but that's pretty cool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread