You can not trust the State of Florida

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Pete,
I contacted Burt Webber. He's back in the DR and doesn't know if he'll be back in the USA to attend the cookout. He said, that if he is here, then he will attend otherwise don't expect him to make it.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Bobby come on down to the Treasure Hunters Cookout in Sebastian on April 29. Bob Marx will be there along with Taffi Fisher, Dr. Eugene Lyons, Burt Webber Jr. and Carl Fizmer among others. John Redman and I started this gathering nine years ago to unite the treasure hunting community in our fight against the state. You might be able to get some help from fellow treasure hunters.

Thanks for the invite let me see what I can do

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
----------
Best of luck to you and your guys in your quest for title and a recovery permit!
I hope and pray that the judge acts in a manner that follows the law instead of being just more and more like "Government of the people, by the bureaucrats for the benefit of the bureaucrats". I bet that none of the "interested governmental parties" have offered to pay your exploration survey and discovery costs.

We are not trying to get a permit anymore, and will not ask for a recovery permit from the State of Florida, You just can not trust these people any of them they all lie and hate what we do period, any body that thinks different is a fool,

I will say this again IF the judge follows the law GME will win in Court and win the breach of contract against the State of Florida as well as Fraud,

If the judge dose not follow the letter of the law she will pay with here career, lets hope for everyone she dose what is correct by law

What the DR did was bad enough, but we won that first round now waiting on round two, But the United States of America, wow what corruptness and shameful acts, this is just embarrassing for the Governor of Florid, dose he know what he people are doing ? If he dose shame on him, if he dosent then he is not doing his job, plan and simple,

Robert H Pritchett III

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread