DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went for a hunt yesterday evening at this old tavern I have been hunting for awhile. It dates back to the 1780's, and was also a polling place. The place has a whole lot of history. Some think it was the original courthouse of this county but no one is really sure. If it was I am sure allot of people have been hung there, as a matter of fact there is a big old oak tree on one side that has a big limb that sticks out that would be perfect for it . I was getting ready to leave for the night and decided to try to get some shots of the back of the place but it was too dark. Anyway I uploaded the pictures today and got a little surprise with these perfectly round glowing things all over the place? I do believe in spirits, but not sure about orbs and catching them on a camera. What in the world would cause those to appear in the pics? 012.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG These are a couple pics I took on a different hunt 011.JPG 009.JPG

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's weird, and cool. Are you near the Valley? There is a big forest fire in Shenandoah county and the smoke that has drifted to us made the sunrise that color this morning. I'm way south of the fire but the smoke reached us today. Don't know[emoji40]

HH, Relic Nut

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
That is cool. There obviously not bugs. If it's not spirits, then all I can come up with would be pollen reflecting with the flash, but you would think there would be more. I took a christmas picture of my uncle sitting in a recliner, and got 3 (orbs) in the picture with him. It maybe a simple camera effect. The history of the place with the cemetery, well ya just never know. What would the guy's on Ghost Adventures use?:icon_scratch: Get out there again with maybe infra-red or same camera, and see if it happens again. Have you found anything Mding?

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's weird, and cool. Are you near the Valley? There is a big forest fire in Shenandoah county and the smoke that has drifted to us made the sunrise that color this morning. I'm way south of the fire but the smoke reached us today. Don't know[emoji40]

HH, Relic Nut
I am probably about a hour and a half or so from you Joe. I live over here next door to Fredricksburg.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is cool. There obviously not bugs. If it's not spirits, then all I can come up with would be pollen reflecting with the flash, but you would think there would be more. I took a christmas picture of my uncle sitting in a recliner, and got 3 (orbs) in the picture with him. It maybe a simple camera effect. The history of the place with the cemetery, well ya just never know. What would the guy's on Ghost Adventures use?:icon_scratch: Get out there again with maybe infra-red or same camera, and see if it happens again. Have you found anything Mding?
It is kind of wild. I am very skeptical of stuff. But never know I guess. I am gonna take a couple shots tonight here at home about the same time of evening and see if it is just a camera defect. I have found a few nice things at this place, unfortunately not the first one to hunt it. I can only just imagine what has been found there.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe in spirit's not the liquid type! LOL! The only thing I see is a big moon in the center pic with all the orb's. Possibly reflection of the moon in the lens?

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Where the wife and I used to live, it was common to get those orbs on our pictures - not so much in and around the house (sometimes), but back in the woods (it had been cleared of undergrowth by me), the closer we got to one specific area, the worse they got. This one plant with yellow blooms that 1) wasn't supposed to get as tall as that one was, 2) was growing in extremely low sunlight under a tree canopy, and 3) as near as we could tell, these plants weren't supposed to grow that far north and needed lots of sunlight. Every single photo of and around that plant had these orbs - all except for 2 pics! The 2 pics were taken when we were getting ready to list the house for sale. I made a website that told the history on the place going back 150 years (VERY cool reading!!) and how it used to be railroad property even though there was no RR there. Never had been. Anyway, those 2 pics had not one single orb.

Oh, and the orbs would show up even without a flash much of the time, especially right around dusk. And no, there was not hardly any wind back there. It was a VERY protected area. Still kinda freaks us out to remember it.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get the guy's from Ghost Adventures out there!!!

S

stefen

Maybe its time to get some aluminum foil hats...extra precautions just to be on the safe side...:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread