You know its good when....

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
So I had to take about a month off from CRH while I was on a very long vacation home to see my family. I got back home this last week and thought for sure that neither of my regular ordering banks would have any boxes for me until I ordered again. To my surprise the first bank not only had boxes for me, but had ordered extra boxes in anticipation of me coming back in. I normally grab about 4-6 boxes a week from this branch. The second branch, which I definitely thought would not have any boxes for me, had 4 waiting for me. As I have mentioned before, I am a firm believer in treating the tellers right, and this is just an awesome example of how they will take care of you in return. I don't really enjoy to post my finds too often, but the second banks boxes produced 50 40% and 6 90%.

So you know its good when you are gone for almost a month, and your banks still have boxes waiting for you when you get home.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and gets the chance to spend it with family,
JJ

Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice of them to hold that little vein just for you :-)

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Hunt

You are right. We need to have tellers in our side.

Darth Walker

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
JJ,

As usual, you're right! Not only does it help to have the tellers on your side, I think it makes the hobby more enjoyable. I enjoy making the rounds to all my tellers and checking up on what's going on with them.

Congrats on your score!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always being nice to the tellers, bought them a tin of cookies for $7... that $7 will go A LONG way, and just so happens, this is the first time this happened to me as well,

went to order 2 boxes of halves thursday, they always have to order them. They already had 2 boxes in the vault waiting for me, I didnt even order them. They knew I would order them, so they did ahead of time so I did not have to wait a week ;D

Good luck, HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread