You know you have detecting on the brain...

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I had my first metal detecting dream last night LOL...

But OMG the coin spill/cache was epic. And it was right in the middle of some other detectorists scoop marks on the beach as if he was winging his coil willy nilly and went right past it. It started out as dimes and then went to nickels and then quarters and as i kept digging the denominations kept increasing. Pretty sure I was pulling silver dollars out of the hole towards the end of it and my bag was just full of coins to the point of overflowing lol...

If only...

Hah!:tongue3:

Upvote 0

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On Sunday I took a nap and had a dream that I went to one of my honey holes and there were about 100 other MDers there swinging the coil. Glad it was just a dream...

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Sunday I took a nap and had a dream that I went to one of my honey holes and there were about 100 other MDers there swinging the coil. Glad it was just a dream...

That sounds more like a nightmare to me!:laughing7:

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're ate up, Goldfleks! Looks like this hobby has it's hook in deep! I can't say I've dreamt about MD'ing...yet. Of course I dream about it all day long, and I'm sure the day (night?) will come when I'm plucking nothing but big silver, gold coins and rings plug after plug, in my dreams. Cool post, Ddf.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
only amateurs dream of silver
I dream of that can of gold coins found in cali a couple years ago ( go big or go home)
or a big diamond ring on the beach

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldfleks, I think that most have some sort of dream of finding that "big" score. I always have the one of looking for those lost rings in waist-high water at the beach and then the detect sounds off loud! I scoop up a basket of gold coins and as I try to secret them into my pouch, I watch to make sure no one is paying attention to me. That's when I miss the wave that comes in and wipes me out and knocks me off the site and I wake up, and realize it's all a dream and I am still here stuck in my job and no big hit of gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions