You know you’re a point hunter when?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vonfatman, please read our rules on politics and religion, neither are allowed in any forum other than our politics forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you friend. I will refrain in the future to make your life easier !! Have a fantastic Sunday!

vfm
Thank you for understanding, and same to you.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know your an artifact hunter when you run to the grocery store and search the parking lot from where you parked walking to the store and do it again walking back to your vehicle. I've never found any artifact, but have pick up Bic lighters, quite a few pens, coins and a number of odd items just to keep my eye site filters up to snuff.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flakes, chips, broken rocks filling up the truck bed with Martha the flippin stick riding shotgun, as well as drooling and making funny noises driving by fields.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread