You might be a Redneck CRH if..............

Bayquest

Jan 24, 2008
You might be a Redneck CRH if...........
1) You get bored driving home in freeway traffic and take the boxes you just picked up and start unrolling and checking at 60mph.
Any more?
Man, this is addicting! I have been doing this off and on for years, but I never got into boxes until a few months ago. Is it worth my time? Heck no (at least not yet), but it sure is fun.

Upvote 0

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_66.jpg
    ScreenHunter_66.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 520

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
...........spending quality time with the grandkids is on the couch CRHing, not at the playground..............

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_67.jpg
    ScreenHunter_67.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 502
OP
OP
B

Bayquest

Jan 24, 2008
...... You see a Loomis armored car and follow it for 10 miles out of your way to see where it is making stops. Finally had to give up. I have only been able to get Brinks from all of my buy banks, would like to try some Loomis to see if my luck would change.
HH

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
"YMJBARNCRH"

If yor coin roll hunting hoopty mobile looks like this.
And you happen to look like this

"Uh youins got sum o doze halfa dollar coins". duh huh

The Red Neck Coin Roll Hunter.

Attachments

• crhmobil.gif
    crhmobil.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 436
  • rncrh.gif
    rncrh.gif
    27 KB · Views: 377

TechLaw

May 17, 2008
If you have ever been driving through a new town and turned off the main road because you saw a clock
down the side street and thought it might be a bank, "YMJBARNCRH"!

(Guilty of that today!)

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
every time u close ur eyes.see only coins.must have homepage set to t net coin roll hunting. open rolls with teeth.use photos from crh forum for desktop wallpaper.sports and weather mean nothing a good day is silver up bad silver down.hate holidays because banks are closed.know tellers on first name basis at at least 10 banks.THE BANKS ARE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY.SO ILL BE OUT METAL HUNTING W MY TESORO SILVER.HH AND SAFE HOLIDAY ,ALL!

danny1987

May 1, 2008
scrounger said:
THE BANKS ARE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY.SO ILL BE OUT METAL HUNTING W MY TESORO SILVER.HH AND SAFE HOLIDAY ,ALL!

I Bought 2 boxes of penny's Friday thinking it would last me through the 3 day weekend, and keep me occupied.

I was sadly mistaken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread