1,014.9 KB · Views: 216
Upvote 0

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
You might have a car robbery if............ the interior of the car looks like this as well.

I had a guy say, "WOW YOU HAVE ALOT OF CHANGE IN YOUR CAR". it was nowhere near as bad as this, but there were 2 half boxes, 3 dime boxes, and a penny box. I always clean my car now.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might have a car robbery if............ the interior of the car looks like this as well.

I had a guy say, "WOW YOU HAVE ALOT OF CHANGE IN YOUR CAR". it was nowhere near as bad as this, but there were 2 half boxes, 3 dime boxes, and a penny box. I always clean my car now.

The interior of my car is spotless... I am not too worried about robberies either.. My Smith and Wesson M&P9 will prevent that..

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AdDicted2Ag said:
The interior of my car is spotless... I am not too worried about robberies either.. My Smith and Wesson M&P9 will prevent that..

They may prevent the burglary of your car but not the attempt... Would suck to have to pay for some broken windows... Even if they got away with nothing.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Your trunk looks like this.. :laughing9: I think It might to be time for me to stop at a recycling bin..

While my car doesn't look THAT bad, I do have several empty boxes in my trunk. I re-roll all my coins and most banks want the full box back, so they reuse them.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the problem. Too many dime boxes and not enough halves.

I am trying to get my halves volume up again, but I gotta be honest I simply can't deal with searching 12 boxes of skunks week after week after week.. It gets old real quick.. I had to get rid of some of my bank roll for back taxes, so my plan was to use the bank roll I still have to hunt volume dimes until I have more money.. Then I will bump my halves up to around 10 boxes a week.. Hopefully by that point they will start having something in them..

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
They may prevent the burglary of your car but not the attempt... Would suck to have to pay for some broken windows... Even if they got away with nothing.

Not following the train of thought here... Why would someone attempt to break into his car if the interior is spotless?

???

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I am trying to get my halves volume up again, but I gotta be honest I simply can't deal with searching 12 boxes of skunks week after week after week.. It gets old real quick.. I had to get rid of some of my bank roll for back taxes, so my plan was to use the bank roll I still have to hunt volume dimes until I have more money.. Then I will bump my halves up to around 10 boxes a week.. Hopefully by that point they will start having something in them..

I'm right there with ya Addicted, I get my last 2 boxes for the week today in a little bit, if they have nothing, that will put me at 24 skunks in a row for the last 2 weeks, my longest skunk streak to date, uuhhgg. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm right there with ya Addicted, I get my last 2 boxes for the week today in a little bit, if they have nothing, that will put me at 24 skunks in a row for the last 2 weeks, my longest skunk streak to date, uuhhgg. HH, Maverick.

Ouch.. I think my longest was somewhere near 40 boxes.. The hardest thing about searching dimes is there really isn't any profit margin.. Maybe there is a little but nothing big.. I really miss searching volume with halves because at least then you can hope for a monster find.. But my girl was getting frustrated with all the time I was spending on it and not finding anything.. It was definitely time to take a break.. She gets frustrated with all the running around I do already.. It is much harder to justify it to her If i am not finding anything and Sex will always be more important than coins :laughing7: So she won that battle very quickly.. Hopefully by August I will be able to search volume halves again.. It is killing me.. Especially when I see someone get a nice box on here..

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
my longest was about 20, then i found 1, then a dozen more. it was ugly.. 3/4 of my crh career consume by 2 huge skunk streaks....

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Diver_Down said:
I see the problem. Too many dime boxes and not enough halves.

He probably gets enough skunk action already on the halves. Probably just does dimes so he can find some silver once in a while. At least that's how it usually goes for me.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that what you would call "junk in the trunk"

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
50cent said:
Slam dunk skunk in the trunk, or a bad case of funk while laying down in the bunk, or a punk owned by a Buddhist monk ? My god, cause those elephants trunk might have just shrunk

You got more junk in yo' trunk than I do in my car!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions