worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Early morning katydid and arachnid saving lunch..

K1600_001.JPG

K1600_007.JPG

This was yesterdays water height along the river,looks tropical to me..

K1600_028.JPG

Nitrous oxide,somebody sure got a buzz..

K1600_001.JPG

I like the backdrop..

K1600_039.JPG

A squirrels rendition of "Take a chill":laughing7:.

K1600_016.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Katydid , Orb Weavers are Maturing nicely , Cool Swamp , Did you pick up the canisters?
&
Is the Squirrel really on med's.

I love my Squirrels but there are a couple that need to be Hawk food , (Bird Feeder Raiders). & I can not afford the Spicy Seed.

Great post

Oh and the Bird is a "Beaut".:icon_thumleft:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice pics again. Enjoyed.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Katydid , Orb Weavers are Maturing nicely , Cool Swamp , Did you pick up the canisters?
&

I love my Squirrels but there are a couple that need to be Hawk food , (Bird Feeder Raiders). & I can not afford the Spicy Seed.

Great post

Nature is such a testimony of a Creator I just stand in awe of it. The water has gone down 3 1/2 feet since yesterday.I didn't have a bag to carry them in,if they're still there tomorrow(they will be)I'll bring a bag.That

squirrel gets ticked when he fails to get into my feeder.He never gives up either,every once in awhile he makes it so I move things just enough to get him thinking.:laughing7:

This one was hawk food..

K1600_099.JPG

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great photos, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
&

Great post

Get a small jar of red pepper and treat your own bird seed with it.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Did the squirrel miss the part where his eyes are supposed to be closed for that 7 minute antidote for all? LOL.

Great pics, Chris.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
As always, great photos, worldtalker. Thanks for posting. Those look like CO2 cannisters, somebody probably shooting pellets or paint balls. Your squirrel looks like he is practicing being run over in the middle of the road.
HH
dts

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
As always, great photos, worldtalker. Thanks for posting. Those look like CO2 cannisters, somebody probably shooting pellets or paint balls. Your squirrel looks like he is practicing being run over in the middle of the road.
HH
dts

They are for nitrous oxide,I know..40 years ago I used to huff that stuff...laughing gas.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That squirrel is awesome, you better copyright that before someone else does. I knew you were involved with some kind elicited activities when you were young. As for me I would have thought somebody just shot the heck out of C02 pistol by the river. I never knew one would huff the gas out of those. I did make a tiny jet propulsion car using one of those little cartridges many moons ago.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That squirrel is awesome, you better copyright that before someone else does. I knew you were involved with some kind elicited activities when you were young. As for me I would have thought somebody just shot the heck out of C02 pistol by the river. I never knew one would huff the gas out of those. I did make a tiny jet propulsion car using one of those little cartridges many moons ago.

Laughing gas the dentist uses.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nature is such a testimony of a Creator I just stand in awe of it. The water has gone down 3 1/2 feet since yesterday.I didn't have a bag to carry them in,if they're still there tomorrow(they will be)I'll bring a bag.That

squirrel gets ticked when he fails to get into my feeder.He never gives up either,every once in awhile he makes it so I move things just enough to get him thinking.:laughing7:

This one was hawk food..

View attachment 1620152

No Biggie , I have to leave behind other's trash all the time.

Creator is right , such beauty in Nature , Our yards Squirrels have gone from being called "Oh look Squirrelina's to those DARN Squirrels" but I still love-em .lol

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get a small jar of red pepper and treat your own bird seed with it.

Will my Chipmunk friends still eat it?

I been thinking of doing / trying that.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are for nitrous oxide,I know..40 years ago I used to huff that stuff...laughing gas.

Ditto that , I just never could afford more than 2 or 3 canister's.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other

Once empty, they were also popular for use as "pipe" bombs, packed with match heads and an M80 fuse. A lit Marlboro would act as a timer so that at the time of detonation, one was far from the scene. We used to drive our caddy master nuts with that trick. Ah, those were the days.
HH
dts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread