Upvote 10

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just watched the video with my wife. We both think that item you guys thought was an attachment to a scarf is actually a hair clip. One of those clips that you take a rod through the thing you found and wrap it around a woman's pony tail.

Great video by the way. We were laughing most of the time. Just ordered the book too! I've tried detecting some ghost towns but the ones I go to are vandalized and flooded with every kind of gun shell casing imaginable. Which sucks because it covers pretty much iron to silver on the AT pro.

Again great video and we hope to see more!

OP
OP
D

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy the book too! You guys might be right about the hair thing. But look close at the back of it in the video. You can see where there's a hinged part for a pin and the closure for the sharp end

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool video man; reminds me of the 28,000 acre ranch I grew up on, only much cleaner. We have 27 houses on our ranch, I am sure by now since my folks have passed that all the houses have fallen down. Well all but 4 of them, I lease the ranch out now for cattle grazing and hunting. The hunters take care of the houses they use and that is it. The fences and rest of the land is done by the rancher who leases the property.

Way back when I used to roam all over our ranch with my MD. Finding all sorts of stuff that had been chucked out over the years, washed down in floods and sometime I would get lucky and find cool stuff from the old cattle drive days.

Cool video though, I enjoyed watching it. I always liked those baron landscapes only good for running cattle on.

OP
OP
D

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I could spend a few years on a ranch that big!

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds guys

Your videos are top notch Dr t. Keep up the good work

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread