Young Newbies Return First Find To Owner

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Get them kids on the site so we can banner 'em!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know just how those boys feel. And they sure nuff did the right thing.
I remember how I felt the first time I returned a class ring that I found.
It had been lost for over 40 years and the owner was so glad to have it back.
He became quite emotional as he told me the story of how his mother who died of cancer after his graduation had bought it for him. He also said that just before my call he had been thinking about her and now feels some how his mother brought the ring back to him. Talk about a tear jerker. I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.

It really made me feel great to be able to return it knowing how much it meant to him. :thumbsup:

Buddy~

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a nice story and a good role model for others to follow. I done the same thing last year but wasn't as fortunate. I wouldn't want any publicity, just to be able to see the original owners smiling face :thumbsup:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go boys. Maybe this will help show the public what good things come out of MDing....Matt

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's just fantastic! It would definitely be neat if they got on T-Net... they'd deserve a banner spot for sure!!

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread