Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the site was down over Thanksgiving I thought I'd backup and see how everyone's Thanksgiving went. Hope they all went OK.

Anyway, every year my ex-mother in law makes these huge awesome sweet rolls, those heavy yeast sweet rolls that you can smear with butter and smell baking a block a away. By far, these rolls are my favorite holiday food. In over thirty years of eating them I still can't get her to give me her secret recipe. :laughing7: (Good thing she still likes me enough that some of them always find their way to me.)

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: Oh that's easy, hands down my sweeties turkey and stuffing, he makes the best turkey, uses his own spices and such, omg it smells so good when cooking, the whole house fills up with the rich and delicious smell of turkey!!!And thanks to Chug making THE best turkey, I can make my killer gravy, yummy, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!!! :icon_santa: Red

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
my moms pumpkin bread....that and turkey fresh out of the roaster oven....major yummy and a great way to do turkey.

lincha

Feb 27, 2007
Iowa
I only had a little piece of turkey, had to leave room for seven layer salad, chicken and noodles and banana pudding.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I usually make cheese cake but this year I put a can of pumpkin pie filling in the mix and used crushed ginger snaps instead of graham crackers for the crust. Mixed together sour cream, sugar and vanilla for the topping. I have a new favorite for any occasion now :thumbsup:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife's Pecan Pie and her Rib-eye's,no turkey in this house. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread