Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I have already gone through2 White's bullseye probes this year. Luckily they exchanged it the first time, but I am not happy. I am very careful about water, but the button seems to get either dirt or moisture in it and now it is useless.

What are your thoughts? Which ones do you use? Have you also experienced the same thing?

Please let me know!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might want to try one of the waterproof ones. I have 2 of the whites V4 and they both still working, but they havent been out in moist conditions.

I mainly detect beaches so I will be getting rid of both of my whites and get a waterproof one, maybe Vibra Probe 560 but not sure yet.

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Vibra Probe 560. Waterproof, no on off switch, sturdy.

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Ive been working a Vibraprobe like a borrowed mule for the last six months,coverd in mud,in the rain,you name it. Has no moving parts, a real trooper. Order from southerntreasures on ebay they send ya a battery as well as a treasure pouch and they ship very fast...Shoot

S

stefen

My girlfriend left me for a vibraprobe. ;D

Just kidding...sounds like like a winner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread