Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it kinda reminds me of what John Trivolta said in " Pulp Fiction" --"So you decided to be a bum" Not that I have a problem with it. Certainly better than the alternative in Pulp Fiction. Peace.

Just like the "man who lives without money" said in the his article......
"That most western poverty is spiritual. And that independence is really interdependence."
I still live at the poverty level (by choice) and yet I feel like the richest person in the world at times.
Do you know how difficult it is to live a simple life in this "complex" day and age?
I've met a few stinkin' rich people who I would call a bum! :)
Peace.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Illegitimi non carborundum seems to fit, what with ISIS burning and beheading. I hear someone hollering "Allah Akabar," he better be able to run faster than 1400 feet per second.

You know I have reached the age in life that I don't like to kill things, Well except mosquitoes and mice/rats. , But make that 4000 feet pre second for me. .22-250.
Frank five star.png

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BosnMate,

Just remember the bigger they are the harder they fall....let's hope so.

Regards + HH

Bill

Illegitimi non carborundum seems to fit, what with ISIS burning and beheading. I hear someone hollering "Allah Akabar," he better be able to run faster than 1400 feet per second.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread