Your top favorite places to buy gift cards and why!!!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends on who the card is for. For the ladies in the family it's Hallmark. For most of the gents it's the dirty book store! :wink: There is one nephew however that I go to Hallmark for! :D He is kinda', how would you say this?Well, sensitive, kinda' like :icon_queen:. M ::) nty

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never could see the point of gift cards, you are limiting the person to one place, money works everywhere!

B

BIG61AL

Barnes and Nobles book stores....even I don't buy anything for myself I always enjoy browsing the shelves......I don't think the internet will ever eliminate books completely.

S

seger98

texastee2007 said:
It is only an idea...but when I started it, my family really ran with the idea. I has a lot of family members of all ages...we kept buying presents for the very young children but for the older ones and brothers and sisters and in-laws, we started making donations to the Make a Wish foundation so that a child might get what possibly was their dieing wish. Everyone loves the idea and you save all that time shopping, long lines, wasting gas. It seems they think it puts Christmas back where it belongs. You can also give them the Make a Wish Christmas ornament if you would like...they are real pretty.

Best idea I've seen yet... It's the only place I make donations too. Sorry to say that, but I think it's the best place to put my money!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dollar General; 2 for a dollar. Not cheap; frugal. ;D ::)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Visa has gift cards that are basically a credit card you can use anywere that takes Visa. Its as good as cash so your not limiting yourself to one store. A second option would be a mall card that they could use at any store in a mall. I wouldnt get a store specific one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread